Chapter Fifty Nine| How's Taylor treating him?

"Like how you are the best thing in my worldAnd how I'm so proud to call you my girl"

And how I'm so proud to call you
my girl"

-Akon

G R A C E ' S  P O V

Status: unedited

I woke up to a dead weight on my stomach, pressing down on my bladder making the need to pee right now, surreal and intense. I felt like I was about to burst.

My eyes fluttered open, fortunately Grayson's room was extremely dark, and his black curtains were shut, not allowing any light to enter his room.

It was actually quite cold this morning, or afternoon. I wasn't quite sure what the time was actually.

I turned my head to the side, seeing the most angelic yet handsome sight in humanity.

Grayson was laying on his stomach though the duvet had fallen, revealing the entirety of his toned back.

His head was (obviously) against the pillow, his eyes shut peacefully as his long, dark eyelashes brushed his tan cheeks. His plump, soft lips parted as he breathed softly, his dirty blonde hair naturally falling across his forehead as he draped his arm across my stomach.

Which is the reason I'm trapped in bed with a full bladder right now.

I spent a moment contemplating whether it was worth getting up. He looked too peaceful, I couldn't awaken him or disturb his slumber. But then, I really needed to pee and if I waist another minute, I think I'll wet the bed and that isn't attractive. . especially when it's in your boyfriends' bed, and you're seventeen years old.

I subconsciously held my breath, sitting up trying to be as silent as possible, carefully kicking the covers off me, making sure they stayed on Grayson, so he didn't get cold.

Lastly, I cautiously lifted his arm off me, slipping out of the bed before sliding the pillow which was previously under my head, under his arm.

He groaned softly, causing me to jump, scared I woke him up. But he didn't. He shifted in his sleep, wrapping both his arms around the pillow before dragging it closer to him, unknowingly placing a kiss on the top of the pillow.