Chapter Thirty Four| Can I kiss you?

"kiss me like you wanna be loved, Wanna be lovedThis feels like falling in love" -Ed Sheeran

Wanna be loved
This feels like falling in love"
-Ed Sheeran

"kiss me like you wanna be loved, Wanna be lovedThis feels like falling in love" -Ed Sheeran

Status: unedited

"What do you-Grayson?" I asked in shock.

"I think I owe you an apology."

I raised an eyebrow, "I think you're right."

"Can I come in?" he asked, looking somewhat awkward.

He took a step forward, about to make his way into my room when I quickly shut the door so we where both in the hallway.

"Uhm, we'll talk somewhere else."

Mainly because Caleb will beat my ass if he hears his best friend in my room, at eleven at night,

I padded my way down the wooden stairs, Grayson's heavy footsteps following behind me as I made my way through the living room and out the back door.

Now, my backyard isn't the most aesthetically pleasing thing you'll ever see, the lawns are unmoved so the grass is tall and brassy, it could definitely go past your ankles. There's a pool in the centre of the yard, it's not the dirtiest but it's definitely not the cleanest either, it's got a heap of leaves in a pile at the bottom, but the water still remains somewhat clear.

Then, there's the only part of the backyard which will remain timeless and will always have a place in my heart, as stupid as it sounds.

It's a swing.

When I was around eight, I had been bored as always and I was complaining about how bored I was.

Barbie's and colouring books just weren't cutting it that day, so dad went into the garage, gathered some rope and a plank of wood before all of us (Caleb, me and Dad) went out to the back yard.

Dad reached up to the highest branch before attaching the rope and tying it in a few secure knots, he then repeated the same thing again so there was two long lines of rope.

He grabbed the plank of wood and Caleb helped him attach it to the rope.

Not the most idea thing to sit on but it worked, and it bought me joy that whole entire day, pushing myself through the air, looking at the sky.