Chapter Twenty Three| Egotistical Jerk

"We gone lay up 'til I'm 'sleep on your chest

Love how my face fits so good in your neck

Why can't you imagine a world like that?"  

-Ariana Grande

Status: edited

Status: edited

The drive to Grayson's house was nerve wrecking, to be honest, I felt like I was about to pee myself.

Attractive I know.

Driving back to Riverview was bittersweet, I missed the beach --even though I ended up in it--and the change of scenery though it felt good to know I was near home and school, I might still make it though by the time on my phone, I had already missed my first two classes.

I hadn't received any texts from Taylor asking about my whereabouts so assumed she's rather not at school either or she's too caught up with Blake to bother to text me, which was fine, I guess it'd be worse if she was texting me, I don't know what I would tell her, probably the truth, she'll get it out of me regardless.

I internally groaned knowing I'm going to have to tell her all of this when I see her next.

We had passed the suburban area that I lived in and instead entered the "rich" area as it was labelled by anyone who didn't live there, though it wasn't labelled incorrectly, that's exactly what it was.

It was a gated community, filled with tall, pale white mansions, the further you drove into the community, the larger the houses got.

Of course, this is where Grayson Snow lives.

The nervous feeling at the pit of my stomach grew bigger as we pulled up, parking his car in a wide driveway which was filled with a few other cars, expensive cars.

He got out of the car, slamming the door behind him, where as my feet felt as though they were super-glued to the floor of Grayson's car, keeping me from moving.