Chapter Forty Four| Round two?

"You got a fetish for my love, I push you out and you come right backDon't see the point in blaming youIf I were you, I'd do me too"

I push you out and you come right back
Don't see the point in blaming you
If I were you, I'd do me too"

-Selena Gomez

**This chapter contains sexual and nature content, just warning you

**This chapter contains sexual and nature content, just warning you. For those who can't read it, see ya next chapter. Now, I hope you enjoy it. Read on **

Status: unedited

"Stop," I whined.

He chuckled, flipping me around so he was on top of me, his jean covered pelvis was placed between my legs and his face above mine.

He smirked, leaning down to place his lips on mine, I gasped, mouthing my lips against his, my insides melting into goo as I felt him perfectly plump lips on mine.

I ran my hands through the soft hair on the back of his head, moaning into the kiss as he applied pressure by pressing his pelvis harder against me.

He used a hand to hold his weight off me, while the other had reached up my jumper, being placed on my bare waist.

I wrapped my legs tightly around his lower abdomen, pushing his body closer to me, I tugged at his hair causing him to moan and it was the sexiest sound I've ever heard.

I moved my hands from his hair, sliding them underneath his shirt so I could feel his bare skin, pulling at the hem of his shirt. He quickly sat up, yanking off his jacket before I assisted him with pulling his shirt off, we couldn't do it fast enough.

I laid back, staring at him lustfully as I saw his chest, his six pack, how toned and tan he was. I can't believe that is kissing me.

He smirked once again, not wasting another second before his lips were back on mine, moving in sync perfectly, like he couldn't get enough, we both craved each other equally, kissed each other with so much passion and it caused my heart to speed up and my skin beneath his to heat up.