Chapter Forty Nine| My bed will be cold without you

"And I won't let you goNow you knowI've been crazy for you all this timeI've kept it closeAlways hopingWith a heart on fire"

Now you know
I've been crazy for you all this time
I've kept it close
Always hoping
With a heart on fire"

-Jonathan Clay

Status: unedited

Status: unedited

"Grayson. . ." I trailed, running my thumb over his bottom lip, my other hand slung over his torso.

He smiled, his pearly white teeth showing, "Mm?"

I sat up, throwing a leg over his abdomen so I was straddling him, both my hands placed on his chest as I stared down at him, that beautiful face of his.

"Um," I bit my lip nervously, drawing shapes on his chest so I didn't have to stare at him, "I don't know." I sighed.

He chuckled lightly, throwing his arms behind his head, his hair falling back.

"Tell me,"

I rolled my eyes, leaning my head back as I sighed, staring at the ceiling. Grayson placed his hands on my waist, massaging my skin with his forefinger, soothing my bare skin.

I tilted my head forward, directing my gaze my window, the sheer white curtains on each side fluttering in the wind, the small gap in between the curtains revealing the star littered deep blue sky, the stars and full moon gifting some light into the room, shining down onto Gray and I's bare bodies.

The whole scene right now was extremely intimate and romantic.

I finally stared down at him, his eyes concentrated on my body before he looked up, his eyes capturing mine.

"Do you think Caleb heard us?" I asked nervously, biting my lip.

He laughed, wow amusing. "Nah," he drawled, seeming completely unfazed, "He passed out, I made sure he was dead asleep before I came in."

I tried to act like I agreed with him and didn't care that I just had sex with his best friend whilst he's merely in the room next to me.

God, who have I turned into?