Chapter Sixty Eight (Part Three)| New year, same sex

"I like to fuck with you just to make up with you'Cause the way you be screamin’ myname make me wanna make love to you"

make up with you
'Cause the way you be screamin’ my
name make me wanna make love to you"

-Ariana Grande

** this is a chapter contains sexual content so if you're underage or uncomfortable with sexual acts, here's your warning

** this is a chapter contains sexual content so if you're underage or uncomfortable with sexual acts, here's your warning. P.s I'm nice so I published another chapter so you aren't left with nothing ♥ **

G R A Y S O N ' S  P O V

Status: unedited

I couldn't keep my hands off Gracie the entire way home, we've had sex multiple times since we've been in New York; in the shower, on the couch, the bed, right up against the window. I even fucked her on the kitchen bench.

But, knowing that it's officially two thousand and nineteen, makes me want her more. It's a new year, why not start it off on the right note? Plus, the fact I'm leaving tomorrow makes my craving for her even more heightened.

We caught a taxi back to the hotel because we were both exhausted and there were too many people crowding the walkways, though traffic wasn't any better.

We went up the elevator and into our apartment and headed straight in the room.

"I'm going to have a shower," Gracie stated, "C-Can you have one with me, please?"

My lips spread into a grin. She still get's so nervous around me.

I nodded, "Of course, baby."

She smiled, grabbing my large hand, pulling me into the bathroom. I don't usually get attached to places, but damn I'm going to miss this place, especially the view and the bathroom.

The bed's pretty nice too, especially when Gracie is naked on top of it.

She lazily removed her clothes, I could tell she was tired. She could barely get my hoodie over her head and she struggled for at least two minutes with getting her leggings and shoes off. I had to unclasp her bra for her and remove her underwear, which I did gladly, I always take her clothes off for her.