Chapter Fifty Five| My little angel

"Don't wanna give my heart to someone newWon't be anybody after youAnd even if one day, our time is throughWon't be anybody after you, after youI'll never find another lover after you"

Won't be anybody after you
And even if one day, our time is through
Won't be anybody after you, after you
I'll never find another lover after you"

-Meghan Trainor

Status: unedited

Status: unedited

I starred at my reflection in the mirror, smiling at my first proper attempt at a Halloween costume.

I was wearing a spaghetti strap, white crop top with a loose, white tutu like skirt, white converse and a white head band with a halo attached to it and obviously I had to get angel wings, they were from the two dollar shop, but they didn't look as cheap as they actually were.

I was quite proud of my outfit to say the least, when Caleb announced he indeed was going to make it a Halloween party—or more so gathering—I wasn't sure what to be.

I pondered on the thought of wearing all black and saying I'm death or wearing my pizza pyjamas and saying I'm pizza, obviously.

But I thought I should at least try make an effort for my brothers eighteenth birthday, so this is what I came up with.

I walked closer to the mirror, examining my make-up to make sure it didn't look stupid. Usually I'm not much of a make-up person, I decided to just wear some mascara, lip-balm, concealer and a whole lot of highlighter.

Since I'm an angel I think it's necessary to be glowing, literally.

I turned on my heel, walking over to my book covered desk, opening the small grey box I bought, placing the small gift I got for him in it before smiling happily and putting the lid on it.

It's sentimental but I think he'll like it.

I grabbed the box, holding it carefully in my hands as I exited my room, shutting the door behind me.

I walked over to Caleb's door, gently knocking on the door.

"Hold on!" he yelled.

I sighed, standing at his door slightly impatiently when he finally opened the door, wearing the complete Riverview high wolves football uniform, from the blue and yellow jersey with shoulder pads to the tight pants and cleats, his helmet being held in his hands probably not wanting mess up his perfectly swept back, dark hair.