Chapter Fifty Eight| Hey, I liked those!

"Is it alright, if I'm with you for the nightHope you don't mind, if you stay by my side we can drive in your car, somewhere into the darkPull over and watch the stars"

Hope you don't mind, if you stay by
my side we can drive in your car,
somewhere into the dark
Pull over and watch the stars"

-Selena Gomez

** this chapters is sexual so if you're too young or don't enjoy reading sexual content, I'm sorry & I'll see you next chapter **

G R A Y S O N ' S   P O V

Status: unedited

"Fuck," I groaned, "I need you."

I smirked as she blushed, I didn't have to feel her to know she was soaking wet already. She leant forward, placing her lips back on mine, I know she couldn't get enough of me, I couldn't get enough of her either.

She subconsciously grinded against me, her legs tightening on either side of me as I slid my hands down from her waist, my fingers slipping beneath the stretchy material of her leggings, grabbing her ass, squeezing it with my hands earning a soft moan from her.

Her lips moved softly against mine, it was euphoric feeling her soft, pink lips against mine, I could kiss them all day and never get bored.

I've kissed a shit ton of girls and never did I think it was possible for a kiss to feel anywhere near as good as this.

She pulled away, unfortunately, she needed air and so did I. Her lips parted as she panted, they were swollen from kissing, looking plumper then they already are, her eyes were droopy, and her cheeks were red.

Well she was still recovering, I leant forward, placing my lips on her neck, biting, sucking, kissing, teasing her sensitive, pale skin.

I trailed kisses all the way up her neck until I reached her ear, biting down softly on her earlobe. She moaned once again, automatically scotching forward on my lap.

I grunted, cursing as I leant back against the couch, keeping my hands on her ass as I pulled her forward then pushed her back, repeating those steps over until she got the point and started grinding on my package, whining and moaning every time her lower area slid across my jean clad member.