Chapter Thirty| Take your clothes off

"Love's my religion but he was my faithSomething so sacred so hard to replaceFallin' for him was like fallin' from grace"

Something so sacred so hard to replace
Fallin' for him was like fallin' from grace"

-Julia Michaels

Status: unedited

Status: unedited

We got in the car, nothing being heard but the low hum of the pop songs playing on the radio.

"Are we there yet?" I asked for the millionth time.

He rolled his eyes, for the millionth time.

"Almost," he mumbled.

"You said that last time!" I said like a child.

"That's because you asked me thirty seconds ago and we're still at the same red light."

I rolled my eyes, groaning loudly.

Thirty or so minutes passed, and the scenery changed from tall forest trees and dull shops to palm trees outlining streets and pastel coloured shacks, even though it's such a beachy place, it still looked beautiful at night time.

To the right was shop after shop, ranging from baby blue to lime green, all having cute tables and chairs out the front and little benches.

To the left was the oh so familiar beach, Stonetown Bay. Such a dull name for such an exotic, bright coloured town.

The dark, deep blue water was rippling softly, the bright moonlight reflecting onto the ocean below it, sending a strike of white through the water, it looked perfect, like a real life painting.

"The beach? Again?" I asked him.

He nodded, a mischievous glint in his eyes and a smirk on his lips.

"I wanna do something fun,"

Oh no.

"Well, there's not many fun activities you can do at a beach at night," I stated as he parked in the completely empty parking lot near the beach, "We're quite limited."