f o u r

"What were you doing in Hawaii?" Blake asked.

"I could ask you the same thing," She laughed, noticing a genuine look on Blake's face, "I was there with my family on vacation."

"Where are they now?"

"They took a different flight because from Hawaii they're going to North Dakota to perform an emergency surgery on a patient in need apparently."

"Your parents are surgeons?" Blake asked, "Wow."

Lilliana smiled, nodding yes.

"Is that what you wanna do?" He asked.

"It's cool but no actually, I majored in Criminal Justice at university and I'm taking this year off to study for the bar exam."

"That's really cool." He said, smiling a genuine smile rather than a smirk.

"Since we got time to kill, tell me more about yourself." He said

Lilliana let out a shaky breath, there wasn't much to tell without being too personal.

"Well, I'm Lilliana Montgomery, my favorite color is yellow, I love animals, I love to travel, and I was actually a varsity basketball player all 4 years in high school." She said proudly.

"Varsity all four years?" He said, eyebrows raised, "You just got sexier Lilliana."

Lilliana gasped and smacked his arm, giggling slightly.

"You are disgusting." She said.

"The basketball player status suits you, especially with that cute butt of yours." He smirked.

"My cute butt? When the hell did you check out my ass?"

"I checked you out like three times." He laughed.

"Oh my god." She said, putting her head into her hand.

"Once this plane lands, you and I are so playing one on one." He said, seriously.

"You'll lose, Griffin."

"Oh I'd love to see you try and beat this." He said, using his muscular arms to gesture towards his body.

Yup, just 9 more hours to go.