t w e n t y t w o

Lilliana walked up the spiral staircase, letting her hands graze the arm handle as she looked at the black and white picture frames on the white wall above the stairs. She smiled, seeing beautiful family pictures. She walked upstairs, to find Blake laying on his bed, watching tv.

"Hey." She said softly.

Blake's eyes lit up, smiling at her. He patted the open spot on the bed, motioning her to sit next to him. Then, she moved her body from the door to the spot next to him, cuddling on him.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm good. I just wanted to clean the pans and bowls I used." She smiled.

Blake laughed, kissing her forehead.

Catching him by surprise, Lilliana lifted her head up, moving her hands to his face, kissing him, long and soft.

"Woah, is everything okay?" He asked.

Lilliana bit her lip, nodding her head, "Just fine."

Blake put his lips back onto hers, grabbing her waist and moving her on top of him, her legs on each side of his torso. She flipped her hair, driving Blake crazy. She continued kissing him, this time even harder. Blake's hands slid up his big t shirt that draped over her body, feeling her on him. For a moment, the silent room was filled with deep breaths, inhaling and exhaling as the two looked into each other's eyes.

Blake smiled, pecking her lips once, and once more.

He held her while the moonlight shined through the curtains in the night, making her eyes glow. He sat there, in his bed with a girl he had grown to like so much in a matter of just a few days. There she laid with him, putting her head in the crook of his neck. He snuggled her closer, never wanting to leave this position.

Blake could get used to this.