t h i r t y t w o

"No you don't understand, she's a 5'5 girl, long brown hair, really beautiful and I don't know where she is, so please do us all a favor and find her." Blake said sternly to a cop at the arena.

"Sir, when was the last time you saw her?"

"Around 8 a.m. she was with me. Then, supposedly went to her house. You're not going to find her without tracking her so please type in her full name and find her!"

"Okay sir calm down, I'm going to transfer you over to the police station and you can go from there. I'm just a cop, not a detective."

Blake shook his head, anger fuming through his body. He hoped Lilliana was okay.

From the arena, he escaped through a crowd of fans and paparazzi, heading to the police station. He then spoke with a lieutenant at the office.

"We tracked her by putting her name in the system, then tracking her phone. She's in California, Blake."

Blake's head was spinning, he didn't know why she was there.

"Can you call? Where is she at? Is it a house? Condo? A public area?"

"A motel, I'm calling right now."

Blake discovered quickly that Lilliana was at a motel in California, just a few minutes away from the prison that was addressed on that envelope he had seen.

Finally, it clicked.

She was there to see her father.