t e n

Lilliana finished doing her makeup in the bathroom, then loosely curling her hair. Earlier, when the two came back to their room, Blake asked if Lilliana wanted to go downstairs and have some fun, and honestly, after a long and tiring flight of not only traveling but dealing with Blake, she could use it. Plus, she hasn't been out in a while since she graduated college.

Lilliana then put on a tight, black over the shoulder dress that went down to her calves. It fit her body perfectly, showing off her curves. She then sat down on the edge of the large tub, putting on her black heels.

As she walked out of the bathroom and into the room, Blake's blain expression from looking at his phone quickly turned into heart eyes as he looked up, taking in Lilliana's appearance.

"Woah, you look... amazing." He said, standing up.

"You too." She giggled.

Blake had already changed on the outside, and Lilliana could say he definitely knew how to clean up well.

"Um, I hate to be the party pooper but isn't there going to be people taking pictures of us? Cause you know, you're like famous." She laughed.

"Probably, but I'd love to show you off." He winked.

Lilliana playfully pushed him which resulted in Blake pushing himself down on the bed.

"Would you look at that, maybe we should take these plans over here." He said.

"Oh bullshit, get up." She said.

The two walked out of the room, Blake handing the key card to Lilliana, resulting in the key being shoved into her purse. She looked up, fixed her hair, and stood tall.

"Are you just going to stand there or?" She said, interrupting his stare.

"Let's go, baby," He winked, knowing she wasn't actually his baby, "Drinks are always on the house."