t w e n t y f o u r

Lilliana stepped outside of Blake's house onto the front porch. She sighed, taking in the view one last time before the two had to part their ways for the day. Then, Blake came out rubbing his Jordans against the door mat. He looked down at Lilliana, who looked up at him making a saddened face. Her eyes sparkled from the light refracting on them, capturing her eye color.

Blake leaned down, kissing her gently, cupping her small face in his large hands. Her lips moved perfectly in sync with his as they stood there on the front porch. She felt as though she was on cloud 9, and Blake did too. They couldn't get enough of each other. Letting go of her, Blake smiled pulling out of the kiss, admiring her beauty.

Their ubers arrived at the same time; one taking Blake to the Little Caesars Arena and the other taking Lilliana to her house.

"I'll see you tonight?" He said biting his lip.

Lilliana nodded, doing the same, grabbing her lower lip in her teeth.

She watched as Blake got into his car while she sat in the back of hers. She sighed, feeling a stinging in her chest.

She really wanted them to workout, she never felt this way before and it was something she loved and could get used to. She just hoped Blake meant what he said about wanting to be with her, she really hoped he meant it. She wanted to be with him so bad, words could not describe.