s e v e n

"Um, home?" She laughed.

"Oh cmon, have some more fun. I literally have three days left before the season starts." He snickered.

"Are you seriously implying the next 4 days of your life are to be spent with me?" She asked jokingly, however he looked dead serious.

"Since when were you so nice." She joked.

Blake then called the Motor City Casino and booked a room for the two. Lilliana couldn't believe she was spending time with someone that has a social and fame status through the roof, not to mention the fact that he's spending time with her.

Blake led Lilliana into the casino, however, multiple girls mobbed him. Lilliana stood back uncomfortably, looking around with her left arm rubbing her right due to the chilly air inside. She looked around and saw multiple gorgeous girls checking Blake out, and Blake seemed to be doing the same. Here and there a few guys came up and asked for autographs on their jerseys, but the girls captured Blake's attention completely.

Lilliana huffed rolling her eyes and darted towards the door. She should have known Blake just wanted to get in her pants, that one flight doesn't change a person. He was still the jerk she had met on the plane who just wanted to use her. She was so upset that he convinced her otherwise.

Pushing the door open, she saw the traffic of the downtown Detroit streets. She sighed in frustration, pulling out her phone for an uber. The sound of Blake's deep voice ringed in her ears.

"Woah, woah where are you going?"

"Home." She said sternly whilst turning around.

"Seriously? What the fuck, why?"

"Because, you clearly don't need me here when you have all your fans just waiting for a spot in line on your lap. Just leave me alone." She said, shaking her head. Her cheeks turned a rosy shade of pink when she was either blushing or really upset. It was the second choice.

"I can't control how other people feel about me, Lilliana." He responded, crossing his arms.

"I get that, but you just do the same shit. Anyways, forget it, I don't even know why I'm mad."

"Ok, perfect. Can you just come inside, please?" He begged.

Lilliana looked around. She couldn't believe she was feeling sympathy towards the asshole she met on the flight. She didn't care about who he was, or how much money or fame he had, she just wanted to be treated with respect.

She decided to go back inside, this time leading the way. She got in front of Blake, opened the door herself, and helped herself. She didn't want Blake treating her with all his manners he was before this, because deep down she started feeling something towards him, yet she knew it was all an act. There was no way he was feeling the same way.

The two got to the hotel room and Lilliana sat herself down on the bed, not making eye contact with Blake.

"Look, I'm sorry," He started, "For being such an asshole to you."

"Uh huh." She said nodding her head slowly.

Blake went to the mini fridge and grabbed the both of them bottled water. Lilliana smiled her shiny, white teeth and thanked him. Blake walked towards the door and locked it, making Lilliana's heart race a little bit. She didn't want to admit it, but she definitely wanted him.

Blake walked towards her as she sat there on the bed, her legs crossed. He rested his hands on the sides of her stomach, looking down at her as she looked up at him, seeing a genuine look on his face. He gently tucked her hair over her ear and smiled down at her. Lilliana put her arms around his neck, pulling him down towards her level, letting him onto the bed considering his tall frame could not bend down to her smaller height without being on the bed with her.

"Is this okay?" He questioned.

His eyes flickered to her full lips then back to her eyes. She nodded with a slight smile as her arms pulled him closer to her.

Lilliana leaned herself in slowly, allowing her face to be just inches away from his. The tension built between the two and Blake couldn't take it anymore. He crashed his lips onto hers, letting a small moan out. She pulled his figure down on hers onto the white sheets as their lips locked perfectly. She let her hands tangle themselves in his hair, resulting in Blake biting his lip to stop moans from escaping his lips. Soon enough, Blake moved onto her neck, planting small kisses behind her ear and down to her collarbone. He looked up at her again, wanting more. However, he stopped.

"We should probably stop." He breathed out, his face still close to hers. He knew of he kept going, he would take things too far.

Lilliana nodded and let go of him so he could stand up. He let out his hand for her to grab, and she did so. Lilliana sat back up, fixing her hair that was once tangled into his large hands.