s e v e n t e e n

The breeze blew through Lilliana's long, brown hair, causing Blake's lips to form a smile as she danced down the street.

"You're such a kid." He laughed.

"Yeah yeah, you're just mad because if you did this someone would snap a picture." She joked.

"Plus, you'd look more dumb than you do now." She added, winking.

"You're so lucky we're in public." He said, he getting closer.

The way his jaw clasped and the smirk his face would show drove Lilliana crazy. She loved the way he joked with her, the way he talked openly with her, and the way he let out his soft side with her.

"How about we go back to the hotel, it's getting dark." He said. Lilliana agreed and they walked toward Blake's car.

"You do realize I have my own place right? Why are we spending our time in a hotel?" She giggled.

"Just for shits and giggles I guess, but we can go back to my place." He laughed.

Blake started his car and drove to the casino, then checked out after going up to the room, grabbing the bags him and Lilliana had left. Then, once again sitting in his car, he stepped on the gas, heading to his place.

As the two pulled into the driveway, they got out and took in the fresh air.

"So this is it." He said.

"It's cute." She giggled.

Blake went through his keys, finding the one to the house and placing it into the key hole, turning it. The large, bright house had multiple large windows and beautifully done paint inside. Blake reached over to Lilliana, grabbing her backpack and heading upstairs.

"You coming?" He asked. Lilliana nodded, heading up the stairs.

Blake pulled Lilliana closer to him, with only a day left with her, he wanted her more than ever.

She loved being held in his arms, it provided her comfort. She stood there in his embrace, without looking at him.

"Wanna do something crazy?" He smirked.