s i x t e e n

"Ah, no stop!" Lilliana giggled as large, green grapes were being thrown at her.

"Ok, ok I'll stop." Blake said, laughing with his hands up in surrender.

Lilliana then directed him to open his mouth so he could catch the grapes. One by one, Blake got each grape that flung from Lilliana's small hands.

For the first time, the two felt very content and happy. Blake, especially. Most of his time had been taken up by basketball, which of course he loved his profession, however, much of his life has been in the media. It was nice to be with someone who understood him and treated him like a regular person.

"What are you thinking about?" Lilliana asked genuinely.

"You." He responded softly.

"All good things I hope." She winked.

Blake leaned in, kissing her cheek. Moving away from her face, he nodded, answering the question from earlier.

Blake stood up, brushing out his shirt and let out a hand for Lilliana to grab. She questioned where the two were going, but it was another surprise.

Sure enough, the two exited the park in broad daylight, but multiple people walked up asking for pictures. Lilliana then offered to take people's pictures, more males showed up this time, asking for their jerseys to be signed, which surprised her considering more girls tended to be all over him.

"Thank you for doing that." He said, with his hands in his jacket.

"It's no problem." She laughed.

Blake could tell she wasn't annoyed by fans asking for pictures or autographs, but rather the fact that girls constantly wanted more than just that from him.

Lilliana shook out her thoughts, realizing she wasn't his and he wasn't hers, so she couldn't really do anything about it.

He turned to her, hands placed on her shoulders, receiving a confused look on her face.

"For what it's worth, I used to be what you presumed me as. A guy who used his fame for alot of things, especially girls. But, since you came along, I don't want to be that guy." He said.

"Then don't be." She breathed out.