Regretful Reminiscence

His eyes awakened to a small, dim world. With a sigh, he rubbed his face, remembering all he had done.

Sleep is a pain in the ass..

Looking over at the place where he hid the book, he began to ponder what he should do.

Would looking at it only torture me more?

Or would it make things better?

Grabbing the book, he flipped to a page he hadn't been in a long time. Holding up the picture, he began to remember once again..

And not against his will..

~

The grades had been posted this week but He never bothered to look at them.

"Dude! Dude! I didn't know you were so smart? What the heck, man? How did you manage to get a perfect score?" Taehyung questioned. He just shrugged.

"Hey smartass!" Both boys turned around. There stood another boy with glasses in an all black suit with slicked back hair. "How much did you pay for this?" he said, furiously pointing at the scoreboard. Without the utterance of a word, he turned around and began walking away.

"Hey! I'm talking to you!" The boy yelled from across the hall. Though, it was pretty clear that he had wanted nothing to do with that boy at all.

"Don't mind him. That's-."
"I don't." Taehyung paused in his tracks, watching him walk away.

~

It became very evident that the dapper boy in the black suit was not one to settle for second place as the hours flew by. "Hey blondie! I know you hear me!" He taunted as the bell rung throughout the halls and students shuffled to their next classes. With a sigh, he paused, turning around to face him. "Yeah, you know I'm talking to you, smartass." Approaching him, he began to rant. "Would you like to explain to me how the fuck you managed to get a fucking perfect score? Who the hell did you bribe?" He rolled his eyes before turning away. He grabbed him by the arm before he could escape. "Don't you fucking ignore me, you cheating prick!"

"You better fuck off, Jimin."

Both their heads turned. In the direction of the younger boy standing in the hallway. "He's one of us, now. So I suggest you keep your hands off him unless you wanna have your arm cut off." Lifting the teacup to his lips, he paused. "And you know how Namjoon would feel about that.." With angry eyes, Jimin roughly released the new boy before continuing to grumble.
"Well tell your leader that his new found bag of Sugar is as bitter and distasteful as he is. Fucking prick." He mumbled, walking away.

"Hey, you okay?"
"Yeah."
"You sure?"
"I'm fine." He responded sternly.
"Well come on. We're already late for class, so we should get going," He nodded.

"Jungkook?" His attention was now completely directed towards him.
"Wow, I didn't expect you to remember my name!"
"I never forget a name."
"Usually, people say they never forget a face."
"Yeah, well I'm a bit different."
"Hm.. What's up?" After a moment of silence, he shook his head.
"Nothing. Lets just go."

~

The memory burned him. It clung so tightly to his mind that it seemed to strangle him. He turned his attention over to the bottle of pills. Without thinking twice about anything, he gorged down a handful.

The guilt of those painful memories eating him alive.

I can't tell her..

I don't want to live anymore..