Prick

Reluctantly, he found himself in the back of Taehyung's car still refusing to speak.

"What's wrong with him?" Jungkook asked.
"I don't think right now is the best time to address that.." Taehyung replied. His eyes reddening. The pain of losing of friend was unbearable.

What should I do?

He thought to himself.

Pretty soon, the boys arrived at the old abandoned building where the others sat waiting for them. The fire already blazing, lighting up Namjoon's smile.

"Ah! Boys! You're back!" He greeted them. His eyes then immediately landed on him who avoided his eyes in disgust. With a smirk, he warmly acknowledged the boy with a hand on the shoulder. "Suga," his eyes slowly lifted. "I expect to see A's on your report card and nothing less, mmkay?" chuckling to himself, he walked away from the boy and towards the pit of fire. "Have a seat. We have a lot to discuss."

Without another word, he sat. Just then, a drink was offered up to him. "No. I don't drink."
"I know you don't. Drink it anyway." Eyes gazing over at Taehyung, he watched as the boy became once again antsy. He could just hear his words from last time..

You can't deny this drink. It's the highest honor!

Though those not being his exact words, he had an idea of what exactly was happening. This was no ordinary drink as it had been last time. No. By the stillness of the air and the worried look upon Taehyung's face told him that this was a drink that could determine the future of his life or death.

If he accepted the drink,
They would be brothers..

If he denied the drink again,
They would always be enemies..

After an intense moment of silence in waiting, he decided to take the drink.

If I become their brother, there is a possibility that I could always leave later.

I don't wanna die right now..

Holding the cup in his hand, he stared back at Namjoon and nodded. Namjoon's eyebrow raised as he closely watched the now confirmed sketchy boy take a false sip of the drink.

"All of it." He demanded.

Not taking his yes off of him, he gulped down the clear liquid that he expected to have a strong, bitter taste before Namjoon began to smile again, inspecting the cup.

"Boys. Give a warm welcome to your new brother." Namjoon announced before knew long before him. "We've all thought long and hard about your name while you were gone, Suga. Now it's time that you're given your family name." Standing once more, Namjoon announced the new boy's name. "Because you are the farthest from a pure sweet bag of sugar and we wanted to avoid cliché names like chili pepper, we have all decided that your new name will be

Agust D

You were born in Daegu - the number one city with the highest crime rate right now, yet somehow, we can tell that you care more about everyone else than you let off. So, in truth, you really are a bag of sugar, but it comes more in a bag that went stale. We just have yo file you down to sugar cubes." Circling the boy, Namjoon kept exposing the purpose of his name. "You will expected to become more than what you are right now to us over time. You will gain the same scars we bare and only will we be bound together. Though, tonight, we celebrate."

The boys partied with their usual alcohol when he was offered a drink once more, though not by him..

It was by her..

His eyes lingered on her for a while before taking a sip of the drink, unaware of blandness in taste just as the last drink had been.

Soon, his eyes met a pair whose held fire, along with the reflection of it, within them. It was the one they called Hoseok. His orange hair further throwing warning signs at him.

At the end of the meeting, the boy was shown a warm welcome from all except when it came back down to him.. Leaning forward into his ear, the boy transferred the first threat of the season.

"I don't care what he says. You're no brother of mine.." Taking a step back, he boldly said to his face, "You don't think I know who you are? Don't worry.. Traitors always get caught.

Always...."