Part Three Lies

Suga's POV

I stepped inside my parent's house, and immediately I heard them arguing from the kitchen. I rolled my eyes and started to go upstairs to my room when I stopped halfway. I heard my name mentioned. They were arguing about me.
'Why didn't you tell me this year's ago?' My father yelled. 'I've brought him up! I've fed him! Clothed him! I've loved him!'
'How could I tell you? After we had tried so hard to get pregnant. The money we both spent!'
'So you thought, why not get someone else to do the job your useless husband couldn't?'
My father and mother were both crying at this point.
'I'm sorry.' My mother whimpered. 'I'm so sorry. You wanted a child so bad. I didn't plan for someone else to get me pregnant. I didn't! It was a mistake! We were arguing so much all the time! And I met with him...it just happened. But when I realised I was pregnant, it was all we had ever wanted. I couldn't tell you it wasn't yours.'
'I can't believe you made me think I was Yoongi's father all these years. Does he know?'
'Yoongi? No, he doesn't.'
'And the real father? Does he know? Do I know him? Has he been laughing at me?'
'Honey, please. He hasn't laughed at you. He's not like that.'
'So he does know. Great!'
'Where are you going?'
I quickly hid further up the stairs. I watched as the father-who I believed was my father stormed out of the house.'
What the fuck? I felt tears streaming down my face and quickly wiped them away. This cannot be real. It just can't be.

============================

Hoseok's POV

Finally, the housework was finished. I settled down on the sofa with a book ready to chill. Soon as I put my feet up the bloody doorbell rang. I cursed mentally and threw my book down.
'This better be important.' I said, opening the door. 'Suga?' I gasped at my friend's pale face and pained expression. 'What's happened? Come inside, sit down.'
I sat him down on my sofa, rubbing his back.
'Hobi...I...'
'It's okay. Take your time. Breath.' I soothed him.
'I...just found out that, my dad he's...not my real dad.'
'What? Did he tell you this? Why did they keep it secret from you?'
'I heard them arguing...My dad didn't know either. I always wondered why mum seemed so cold with me sometimes. Now I know why. I'm her dirty secret, proof that she cheated on my dad. Because my dad couldn't get her pregnant.'
I hugged him tightly. 'I'm so sorry, Suga. I can't believe it. I don't know what to say.'
'First time for everything.' Suga joked, but he did not laugh. 'Hobi, can I stay with you for a while?'
'Oh, uh. Well, of course, you can. But Tae will be here too.'
'That's fine.' He sighed. ' I don't want to face my...family right now.'
'Sure, I understand. You can stay as long as you want.'
'Thanks, Hobi. You're the best.'
I sat up straight and puffed out my chest. Acting important. 'I know, right?'
Suga laughed, and we hugged.