Part Six Girlfriend

Jimin's POV

I woke up with a jolt. That dream was so real. Probably more accurate to call it a nightmare, considering Taehyung had been holding a knife to my throat!
I ran a clammy hand through my sweat-drenched hair. The rest of my body was wet too. Here I am laying in Hoseok's bed in his parent's house, dreaming of Taehyung trying to kill me! Yep, I'm definitely back home all right.
'Jimin?' A sweet voice beside me.
'Hey, Sophie.' I kissed her cheek.
'What's wrong, Jimin? You're sweating.'
'Just a bad dream, baby. Go back to sleep. It's early.'
I looked at my watch. 9:00 A.M. Well, not really that early.
I slid out of bed and peeled my wet clothes off. Keeping my boxer shorts on, of course, Mrs Jung probably will not want to see that!
I made my way to the bathroom and quickly showered. It was not until I got out of the shower when I realised that I'd forgotten to bring a towel.
'Oh for fucksake!'
'Jimin?' Hoseok's mum knocked on the door. 'Are you okay?'
Oh, thank God! 'Yeah, um. I need a towel. I'm sorry I forgot to bring one.'
Mrs Jung chuckled. 'Nothing I haven't seen before. You know Hoseok used to just walk out of there naked, not a care in the world. Scared me half to death the first time!'
Wow. Hoseok was a streaker! I thought he was an angel. 'Well, it's okay Mrs Jung. I don't feel like streaking too.'
'I'll find you a towel.' She giggled.
I waited a few moments before she opened the door a little and passed through a towel.
'Thank you, Mrs Jung.'
'Jimin, I keep telling you just call me mum. Like you used to.'
'Sorry. Thanks mum.'
I had not called her that in a very long while. It had started when I dated Hoseok, the first time. It began as a joke really. We believed that we would always stay together and get married, maybe even adopt some kids. Well now that's not going to happen, but calling her mum was nice it made me feel loved as I belonged somewhere. I wrapped myself in the towel and hurried to Hoseok's room.

============================

Hoseok's POV

'Come on, Suga!' I dragged him to my parent's house.
'Why do I need to come with you? You know your dad doesn't like me!' He whined.
'He will be at work. I'm not leaving you at home to get wasted.'
'Why not? I wouldn't mind.'
'Well, I don't want to come home and find you passed out on the floor. So you're with me.'
I knocked on the door. I'm pretty sure mum wouldn't mind if I just walked in, but for me, that just doesn't feel polite.
'Hobi!' My mum squealed and hugged me.
'Ah, mum. Don't kill me!'
'Sorry, honey. What are you doing here?'
'Well, you asked me to come.'
'Oh, yes.' She suddenly looked worried.
'Mum, what's wrong?'
'Oh, nothing honey. Just...it's not really a good time right now.'
'Not good for me to visit my mother?'
Yoongi sighed. 'Jimin's here.'
I looked at him and then to my mum. Her eyes were wide.
'Is that true mum?'
'I'm sorry, Hobi. He had nowhere else to go, and I couldn't tell him no. It's just until he finds a place of his own.'
'Okay, mum, it's okay. Just let us in...I want to see him.'
She hesitantly stepped aside to let us in.
'He's in your room.' She told me.
I shot upstairs towards my room. My hand lingered above the door handle. What the hell would I say to him? Come on Hoseok just do it! I grabbed the door handle and pushed open the door. My eyes met with a sight I had not seen for a long time. Jimin was naked!
'Jimin!' I yelped. I turned my back to him, covering my eyes. 'I'm sorry!'
'Its fine Hobi, you've seen it before.'
'Wow, Jimin. Just wow. Please get dressed.'
Jimin laughed and began to get dressed.
'When did you get back?' I asked. Still not facing him.
'Yesterday.'
'Do the others know you're here?'
'Some do yes. You can look now Hoseok. I'm dressed.'
I faced him again. Not looking him in the eyes. 'How...how are you?'
'I'm great Hoseok. You?'
I wonder if he is telling the truth. Is he really doing great? How is he able to act so...unbothered? I broke his heart why is he not glaring at me? Why is he even speaking to me as nothing happened?'
'Hoseok?'
'Huh?'
'Are you alright?'
'Oh yeah. I'm good.'
He smiled at me, and I could not help but smile back
'Jimin.' A voice croaked.
The bed covers moved, and a girl sat up.
'Why is there a girl in my bed?' I asked.
Yoongi laughed. 'Again! First time for everything.'
Jimin laughed. 'Hey, Suga.'
'Jimin.' Yoongi nodded.
I asked again. 'Why is there a girl in my bed Jimin?'
'Oh, yeah. Sophie, this is Hoseok and Yoongi. We call him Suga though. Guy's this is Sophie. my girlfriend.'