Part Eleven Stuck

Jungkook's POV

Everyone seemed to be fast asleep in their tents and in the van. But I can't sleep. I sat on a rock close to the van staring through the trees at the stars above me. I couldn't really see that many of them may be just a few. I can't stop thinking about her, that Sophie. Was that really her name? It's not possible, maybe she just looks the same. I skimmed through the photos on my phone until I found the picture of her. Of Lisa, or so she said she was called. It is her, she is identical to Sophie. Unless she has a twin. If this is Lisa, then there is gonna be trouble when Jimin finds out. Yoongi will probably already know about it by now. I tried my best to not let my mind wander but, Sophie or Lisa, may not know about Yoongi's telepathy.
'Jungkook?'
I glanced at Sophie as she sat beside me. 'What do you want?'
'We...We need to talk.'
I sniggered. 'Do we? What about your boyfriend?'
She ignored my question. 'My name is not Lisa.'
'I guessed that. So is it not Sophie either?'
'Yes, it is.'
'Is it really?'
She nodded.
'So why was it Lisa while you were flirting with me?'
'Because I met you online. And I met Jimin in person.'
'Are we supposed to lie to people online now?'
'No.' She sighed. 'I didn't know you. You could have been a bad person.'
'You thought I wanted to hurt you? Is that why you chose cute little Jimin?'
'I...I was already with him.'
I laughed coldly. 'So you're a player? Did you want both of us? How can you act like it's okay to play with people like that?'
'I didn't plan on it. I saw your picture and read your bio. And I thought that...I like you.'
'You need to stop talking now. Because every time you speak you make me angrier.' I glared at her and she flinched.
'I'm sorry, Jungkook.'
'Just go back to Jimin. Leave me alone.'

===========================

Taehyung's POV

The sunlight poured in through the windows waking me. Hoseok was sleeping beside me. I stroked his face.
'Hoseok, wake up the baby.'
His eyes fluttered open. 'Tae hey.'
I kissed his soft lips. 'Let's wake the other's.'
He nodded at me sleepily.
I climbed out of the van and stretched. Jin and Namjoon were already up. Arguing over the map. I trudged over to them. 'Any luck?'
'I think we are here.' Namjoon pointed to a spot on the map. 'And it looks like the camp is in this direction. I saw a river earlier and I'm assuming our location from this river on the map.'
Jin tutted. 'There are about three rivers on the map. I really hope you're right about this Joon.'
'So do I. Let's get everyone up and find out.

So here we were, back in the van. Driving again, for what must have been hours. Hoseok had fallen asleep. I held on to his hand. He's so adorable. Every now and then a little snore escaped him and he smiled occasionally.
Suddenly the van bumped something and stopped moving.
'Shit!' Jin cursed.
'What happened!' Hoseok yelped. His eyes are now wide open.
'We're stuck.' Jin told him. 'It's all mud and rocks here.'
'Okay, well maybe we can push it out.' Jungkook suggested.
'Right.' I nodded and followed Jungkook out of the van, along with the others apart from Jin.
Once we were in position Jin called to us. 'Okay. Go!'
He revved the car and we pushed. The van moved a little but not enough. Jungkook dug his feet down in the mud and we all copied him.
'Right.' Jungkook said. 'After three everyone pushes together as hard as you can.'
We nodded. He counted.
'1..2..3!'
We heaved together with all our strength, yelling at the van to move.
And it did! We had done it! We cheered and hugged each other.
I patted Jungkook's back. 'Good job bro.'
He beamed at me.
'Come on let's go!' Jin yelled.
And we all quickly piled back into the van.