Part Five Girls

Jungkook's POV

I sighed once again. At first working with Jin in his restaurant was great fun. But lately, my mind has been wandering, and I'd started doing a pretty shitty job. Messing up orders and breaking things. And dear sweet Jin became like a demon-possessed.
'Kookie! Seriously, you better sort your head out. I can't keep letting you get away with this. What is wrong with you?'
'I'm sorry. I need a break, Jin. You give me a headache you're not my mother.'
'No, I'm not! If I were, I'd give you a good slap!'
'Oh?' I sneered at him. 'You're into spanking now?'
Jin's face turned bright red, and I swear I could see steam coming from his ears. I took that as my cue to shut the fuck up, and I ran straight to the employee's room. I knew he would not follow me; he does not like making a great scene at work. I'd definitely get an ear full later though. I grabbed myself a drink and slumped down in a chair.
All of this was because of a girl I had been texting, Lisa. We had been getting along great. We hadn't met face to face yet, but I really enjoyed talking to her. Until out of nowhere she messages me saying 'sorry I have a boyfriend. We shouldn't do this.
Really? What the hell was the point of all that flirting if she knew it could not go anywhere? I swear girls are so confusing. Hoseok and Taehyung are so lucky being gay. Dealing with guy's when you are one yourself must be quiet easy right? Maybe I should give it a try. No kookie don't be stupid. You can't make yourself become gay.
But why do girl's make no sense? They tell me that I'm great and hot and all of that. Well, if that's true, then why don't they want to date me?
My ringing phone interrupted my thoughts. What the hell? Jimin?
'Jimin? Hi.'
'Hey, kookie. Are you busy?'
'I uh,' I don't think it's wise to go back to Jin right now. So I thought, why not take the day off? He won't notice, much. 'No, I'm not busy what's up?'
'Wanna come to meet me?'
'What? I thought you moved to your aunt's house.'
'I did. But I'm back in town for a while.'
'No way! Like right now? Here?'
Jimin giggled. I have missed that sound so much. 'Yes, kookie. See me. I'm at Namjoon's place.'
'Okay, I'm coming. Don't leave!'
I shoved my phone in my pocket, threw off my apron and charged out of the restaurant, ignoring Jin's yells as I went.