Part One Face Yourself

(A/N)

I decided to change up the writing style. I hope it does not bother anyone. I'm just trying something different. If anyone has any ideas or critique, please feel free to let me know. Even bad analysis would help me to improve.
Now that I have said that let us start the story.

============================

Hoseok POV

'Mum, please.' I said, Massaging my head. My mum rarely comes to visit me. So when she does, she goes straight to nagging mum mode. 'I know you don't like Tae, but I do. I really do. I love him. Please, can you try to be supportive?'
'Honey I'm sorry. I don't mean to upset you. It's just...have you forgotten what he did to you the last time you were together?'
Does she think I'm stupid? 'Of course, I haven't forgotten. But he is better now. I promise. He had counselling, and he's really loving. He trusts me. We barely argue, and when we do, he's quick to apologise even if it was my fault.'
My mother sighed. 'I'm sorry. If you're really positive that it's better now...I will try to accept it. I just don't want to see you hurt again.'
I smiled and held her hand. 'I know mum, and I don't want that either. Just trust me, please. If there is ever a doubt in my mind, I will tell you.'
'Okay.' She patted my hand. 'When did you get so grown up?'
I laughed 'When I had to. 'I'm a fine mum. Just chill.'
'Alright, I am chill. It might not be so easy to chill your father, though.'
'Does he talk about it?'
'No, he just sulks whenever I mention you two.'
'I'll talk to him, mum.'
She kissed my cheek. 'Alright, sweetie. I should get going. Look after yourself, okay? And don't forget to visit us?'
'Okay, Bye, mum. Safe journey home.'

============================

Jimin POV

'Oh come on Jiminie!.' Sophie giggled and made puppy eyes at me. 'You said that you were ready to go back to your home town and introduce me to your friends.'
I sighed. 'Yes but I need to see if we can stay with my parents first. It wouldn't be much fun sleeping outside, would it?'
'I don't know.' Sophie nudged me. 'As long as you're there with me. I wouldn't mind.'
'You are so cute.'
'So are you.' Sophie giggled.
'Hey, I told you. I'm not cute. I'm handsome.'
'Okay, you're cute-handsome. Better?'
I grinned at her. 'Getting there. I'm going to call them now.'
'Okay, I'm going for a bath.'
'Alright.' I said relieved. I was not going to call my parents. The truth was that I had not spoken to them since I moved to my aunt's house. We argued rather severely. Since they did not want me to leave home, they could tell I was hurt about the split with Hoseok and were just wanting to help me through it. But I had to get away, and I could not bear the thought of seeing Hoseok in Taehyung's arms. The separation was best for us. I bit my lip and headed to the bedroom with a phone hand.
I felt so nervous calling but I could not keep putting it off. I exhaled deeply before dialling.
'Hi...yes I'm okay, don't panic...I'm just calling because I'm coming back home. And I need a place to stay until I can get my own place...my parents said they have no room for me. I'll be coming with...a friend. I feel bad to ask you, but I don't know anywhere else...are you sure? Thank you so much...also could you please not tell Hoseok? We haven't spoken yet...thank you.'

Well, that's the first step completed. No going back now. It is time to go back home. No more hiding. Time to grow up and face it.