Part Twenty-four Brother

Hoseok's POV

'Suga!' I yelled at him from behind the window of his hospital room. The doctors and nurses said that I couldn't see him yet. They don't understand that he needs me right now!
'Please wake up Suga!' I was crying so hard, I could barely see through my tears. My father held on to me, preventing me from barging into the room.
'Hoseok! Calm down! You don't want to have another panic attack!' He begged me.
'I can't! It's Suga dad! He's my best fucking friend, I can't lose him!'
'I know son.'
'Tell me what happened to him.'
'If you come and sit down with me, I will tell you.'
I whimpered. I didn't want to take my eyes from Yoongi. But I need to know what happened. So I sat down beside my father.
'Hoseok, we don't know the full details but, a witness said that Yoongi was drunk and he seemed to just walk into the road. He was hit by a car and fell unconscious instantly.'
'What? No, he wouldn't! Why would he do that? He can't have known what he was doing! Dad, is he gonna be okay?'
My father held me tight in his arms, he was still crying. 'I don't know Hoseok. We just have to hope that he will make it.'
I felt my phone vibrate. There was three missed calls and a message all from Taehyung.

Taehyung

Hobi, where are you?
I'm really worried.
Love you
Xx

'Fuck.' I groaned.
'Hoseok language!'
'Dad, seriously? At a time like this does it really matter if I swear?'
'I guess not. Sorry, son.'
'I forgot to message Tae. He is really worried. I have to call him.'
My father put his hand on my arm to stop me. Then he quickly removed it.
'What dad?'
'Nothing, go call him.'
'Okay.' I took a few steps away and called.
'Hoseok!' Taehyung answered. 'Where are you? Are you okay?'
'Suga's in the hospital. It's bad Tae.'
'Shit! I'm coming right now!'
I hung up and went back to my father.
'Is he coming?' He asked.
'Yes. I know you don't like him, dad. But he loves me and I love him.'
He nodded slowly then sighed.
'I know. I just don't want him to hurt you again.'
'He won't. He's different now. You'll see.'
I looked at Yoongi, laying in his bed.
I stamped my foot frustrated.
'When can we go in? We're completely useless out here!'
'We have to wait for the doctors to explain everything to Mrs Min.'
'He's scared dad. I can feel it.'
'What?' Dad looked at me puzzled. 'What do you mean?'
'I get these feelings sometimes. I didn't understand it at first. I thought they were my feelings. But they didn't fit me and they were sudden. It doesn't make sense does it?'
'To be honest, it does make sense.'
'How does it?'
'I never told you Hoseok. My family have always seemed to have had psychic powers.'
He paused. He was expecting me to laugh or tell him he had lost his mind. When I didn't say anything he continued.
'You are a sensitive. You can sense people's feelings. Your grandmother was like that too.' He smiled sadly.
'But, I only just realised it. How come it took me so long?'
'You would have noticed a lot sooner if I had told you. I'm sorry son.'
'So, what's your power?'
My father swallowed and exhaled deeply. He looked right into my eyes.
'I have telepathy.'
'Like Suga.' I said.
My father was looking at me in a sad and serious manner.
'I didn't know how to tell you Hoseok.
'Tell me what? About the powers?'
He shook his head.
'Dad, I don't understand. Just tell me.'
'He's your brother. Yoongi is your brother. He's my son.'
I felt dizzy, I couldn't keep my balance, I fell to my knees. To say I was shocked would be an understatement.
'But, but ' I stuttered. I couldn't find the words.
My father rushed over to me and tried to help me up, I shoved his hands away.
'Get off me!'
'Hoseok I'm sorry!'
'That's why you came with Mrs Min. What about mum? Does she know?'
He nodded.
'What and she's fine with it?!'
'She has known for a long time.'
'And...Suga just found out that his dad...is not his real dad. And now he's in here. Are you the reason he is here dad?'
'Hoseok please!'
'Answer me!' I stood and glared at him.
'I. I met with him today...And I told him.'
'So this is your fault! Get away from me!'
'Hoseok!'
'Just go! Do you really think that he will want you here? And I don't want you here either. So just go!'
I didn't even watch as my father walked away. I couldn't. My main concern is Yoongi. My best friend. My...brother.