Part Twelve Wrong Way

Namjoon's POV

All this driving. We should have been there by now! The trees are now denser and the dirt road became smaller until there was no longer a road to follow.
I glanced at Jin, he glanced back.
'Well,' He said. The van came to a stop. 'That's that.'
I sighed. 'I'm sorry Jin. I was sure this was the right way.' I checked the map again. I'm such an idiot! It wasn't a camp I was directing us to but, a small cabin.
'Um, Jin?'
'What?'
'I'm really sorry. Please don't freak out.'
'What have you done Joon?'
'I haven't been leading us to the camp.'
Jin closed his eyes and inhaled deeply.
'Then what have you been leading us to Namjoon?'
'A cabin.' I gulped. 'It looked like a tent. I'm sorry.'
'A cabin?' Hoseok squeaked. 'In the woods!'
Taehyung grabbed hold of Hoseok. 'Babe I doubt it will be like the movie. Don't worry.'
'It might be. What kind of person lives in a cabin in the woods?'
'Hoseok.' I turned in my seat to look at him. 'It's okay. It will probably be the park ranger. He could help us get to the camp.'
Hoseok whimpered and snuggled into Taehyung's arms.
'What do you think Jin?' I faced him. 'Do you think we should go to the cabin? It will be dark soon, maybe we can stay there until morning.'
'We can't.' Jin said.
'Why not?'
'Because we've run out of gas now. I forgot to get some. So we won't be driving anywhere.'

===========================

Jimin's POV

'So, we have to walk to it?' I said. 'What other choice do we have?'
'No, I can't do that!' Hoseok shivered. 'It will be dark soon.'
I smiled at him. But he didn't look me in the eye. 'Hobi, we will all be with you. We'll keep you safe I promise.'
Namjoon nodded. 'And we should take our backpacks. We will need food and water. And we will pitch up our tents when It gets too dark.'
Hoseok still did not look thrilled by the idea but he nodded anyway.
Sophie grabbed my hand. 'But Jimin. My shoes, they aren't really for hiking in the mud.'
I stared at her. 'Really soph. You're worried about your shoes?'
'Of course, I am.' She huffed.
I sighed. I had told her to wear trainers, but now she comes on a camping trip in bloody heels!
'Do you have trainers in your mountain of shopping bags?'
'She shook her head. 'Well, I have some boots.'
'Do they have massive heels?'
'No.'
'Right, put them on then. They will have to do.'