Part Ten Dark

Jimin's POV

To be honest, I wasn't really thrilled with the idea of camping out in the middle of god knows where. But since Hoseok was going to be there too, I couldn't say no. He is still so beautiful and the best part is he doesn't even realise it.
We had finished stuffing our bags into Jin's van. Now everyone was arguing about who would sit where. Hoseok got bored and jumped into the back of the van. Instinctively I jumped in beside him. Earning myself a glare from Taehyung, as he sat on Hoseok's over the side. Making Hoseok sit in the middle. But, he didn't seem to care.
Eventually, the rest calmed down after Jin burst into another of his rages and told them where to sit. Junkook and Yoongi pouted as they got into the back with us. Namjoon grinned as he sat beside Jin in the passenger's seat.
'Jimin?' Jin called. 'Where does this girlfriend of yours live?'
'Oh, well we are both staying with Hoseok's parents. She is out shopping now. I'll call and tell her to meet us.'

We met up with Sophie, Jin helped her put her bags in the trunk.
Oh please. I thought. Not more bloody shoes!.
Yoongi laughed and I glanced at him sheepishly.
Sophie hopped into the van. She ended up sitting beside Jungkook, who stared at her with wide eyes. And she stared at him with the same expression before they quickly looked away.
I was left confused by that. I know Jungkook is handsome and many girls fall at his feet. But, he wouldn't try to steal her from me surely. I doubt it would be hard for him to take her but there's no way he would even think of doing that to me. I trust him completely he's my bro.

============================

Jin's POV

'Joon! You were supposed to be looking at the map!'
'I was!' Namjoon yelled back at me.
'Then where the hell are we?'
Trust us to manage to get lost on a nature trail. All I can see is trees, I haven't even seen a sign for hours.
Namjoon sighed. 'I don't know. Look, let's just park up here. Check our surroundings. Maybe we can figure out where we are.'
I groaned in frustration and parked the van. Everyone got out. Jimin ran off into the trees.
'Jimin!' I called to him. 'Where are you going?'
''Toilet!' He called back.
'Well don't go too far!'
Hoseok shivered. 'It's already starting to get dark. I can't be lost in the dark. I just can't!'
I patted his back. Ever since he had spent a night locked in a basement in complete darkness, Hoseok had come to fear the dark. 'It's okay Hobi. We won't leave you, and we have torches. It won't be completely dark.'
Namjoon sighed. 'Guy's, we may have to pitch our tents up here for the night. In the morning we can try to find our way.'
He was right. Hoseok was shaking already and it will be impossible to get anywhere at night.
'Okay.' I agreed. 'That's a good plan.'
'I want to stay in the van.' Hoseok said. 'Please, I can't stay out here.'
'Yes, Hobi that's fine. And Tae can stay with you.'
Taehyung nodded and escorted Hoseok back inside the van.