ten.

As soon as you woke up, you met a pair of beautiful eyes.

"Good morning, princess." Felix smiled.

You smiled back. "Good morning, freckles."

He blushed as he sat up. "You're so cute."

You sat up with him and stretched, remembering the previous night's events. "You stole my first kiss."

He looked at you, and you pushed him slightly.

"Would you rather it be someone else?"

"No." You replied, instantly kissing his cheek.

He chuckled and got out of bed, running a hand through his hair.

"We don't have school today. The weather's bad." He said.

"Really? Thank gosh."

"Can I take a shower?"

"Yeah of course, I'll get you a towel."

You got up and he followed you into the bathroom, where you pulled out a towel for him.

"Do you have," he paused. "More masculine smelling shampoo?"

You tilted your head. "What, you don't want to smell like me?"

"You smell great, I just don't want to smell like flowers." He chuckled.

You smiled. "Understandable."

You went to your parents bathroom and grabbed yours father's shampoo and conditioner. You went back to your bathroom and squealed at the sight in front of you.

"What?" Felix asked.

"I did not expect you to be shirtless when I came back."

"At least I'm not naked."

"True." You turned around and handed him the shampoo and conditioner.

He set them down and grinned at you, opening his arms. You took a step back, but he pulled you into his chest.

You smiled against his skin. "Aw, you're so warm."

"See, me being shirtless isn't that bad, is it?"

"I never said it was bad, just unexpected." You pulled back and ruffled his hair. "I'm going to make breakfast."

He nodded and you headed downstairs, getting stuff to make breakfast, which you made a lot of. As you were finishing up making your plates, you heard one of the chairs move. You brought the plates over and set them down, sitting down in front of Felix, smiling at his wet hair.

"Thank you, Y/N." He smiled.

"You're welcome." You started. "You look really adorable with wet hair."

"Not as adorable as you on a daily basis. Speaking of," he paused and looked up at you. "Why did you say you hated yourself so much? What makes you think all those bad things about yourself?"

You put your fork down and sighed.

"You don't have to tell me-"

You smiled. "No, I want to."

You put your hand on the table and Felix grabbed it, just like you wanted- needed, him to.

"I dated this guy my sophomore year, which you know was my hardest year. He really degraded me: called me ugly, fat, repulsive, unwanted, hated, anything offensive, really. I remember someone saying that cutting took the pain away, so I did it, but I didn't like the way it felt and I never did it again. And I wasn't fat, I weighed a little bit over a hundred pounds, but I started starving myself, and that's why I try to eat well now, because I don't like the way I can see my ribs."

He squeezed your hand. "Why would you do that to yourself?"

"Because I was really insecure, and I wanted to fit in, but being around you has really helped me realize that I'm none of those things, I'm not fat, I'm not ugly and I'm definitely not unwanted." You smiled.

"Y/N?" He whispered.

"Yeah?"

"You know I really love you, right?"

You couldn't help but smile and get all giddy. "Really?"

"Of course I do. I always think about you, and I hate the thought of you being sad, or being angry with me. I smile when someone says your name or when I think of you. You're a blessing." He smiled.

"I love you too, Felix."

He pulled his hand away, then he leaned forward again and flicked your hand.

"Never let anyone degrade you, and don't degrade yourself. My girlfriend is perfect the way she is."

"Girlfriend?"

He smiled. "Yes."

You decided to play with him, cupping your cheeks and tilting your head at him.

"What if I don't want to be your girlfriend?? You questioned.

He went wide eyed, and he started playing with his fingers.

"What?" He whispered.

"Oh my gosh, I'm kidding. Of course I want to be your girlfriend." You grabbed his hands. "Don't look so sad."

"You scared me." He exhaled.

"Sorry, Felix. I didn't mean to scare you."

He got up and went behind you, wrapping his arms around you. You looked up at him and he pecked your lips.

"Let's watch a movie after breakfast."

-