twenty two.

tw: talk of inappropriate touching!

•••

The next morning you were woken up to a kick.

"We have plans today, baby." Dae smiled.

"Get away from me." You seethed.

"You're the one tied up. Not me." He said, leaning down to be eye level with you. "I'm the one in control, and I'm going to dominate you."

Your kind was on overdrive. If he touched you, you knew you'd go into some kind of fit. He kissed you, and you squirmed under him and kept your lips shut tight. Once he leaned back, you kicked him in the shin as hard as you could, making him angry.

He grabbed your hair and pulled you forward, forcing you onto your stomach. You heard him pull something out of his pocket, and then there was a painful sensation in your upper thigh.

"Strike two, Y/N." He growled.

"Hey!" Sori yelled. "Why did you stab her again?"

"She was misbehaving, so I had to teach her a lesson."

"Well, you can't just leave the knife in her leg."

She grabbed the knife, making you scream as she aggressively pulled it out.

"Now I'm going to bleed out even more!" You yelled angrily.

"Stop the bleeding." Sori ordered. We don't want her to die yet."

Dae pulled you up and grabbed something, tying it around your leg to 'stop' the bleeding. Then he laid you on your stomach again.

You thought he left, since it got really quiet, but then you felt his hands on your lower back.

"You know, you never let me ram you like I should've."

You thought you'd throw up. "You're disgusting."

He laughed, and his hands went to your butt and felt around, moving his hands to your inner thighs, far too close to your womanhood.

"Have you let Felix touch you like this?" Dae whispered.

"Felix is respectful towards me, he wouldn't touch me like this without my consent. This- this is sexual assault."

"You always rejected me when I tried to get intimate with you-"

"Because I didn't want to!"

"I just wanted to kiss that pretty little neck of yours and hear you moan my name."

"Stop it!"

His hand went to the hem of your shirt and he started pulling up. He kept going, despite your protests, until your shirt was off and your bra was exposed to him.

He flipped you over and took in your body, making you look at the ceiling to stop yourself from crying harder than you already were.

His hands went to your waist and made their way up, and right before he could touch you anywhere else, the door swung open and police came in.

Dae grabbed a gun that was sitting on the table and switched his aim from you to the police.

"Dae, drop your weapon now!"

"What is going on?!" Mina yelled, Sori following behind her.

"Put the gun down, Dae!"

"Dae, I know we want her dead," Mina paused. "But if you don't put that gun down, you'll be dead too."