eighteen.

You woke up the next morning and you could barely breathe, your stomach ached, your head was pounding, and your throat felt like it was closed up.

You groaned as you sat up, and then you realized your phone was ringing.

"Hello?" You croaked.

"Were you sleeping?" Felix whispered on the other end.

"No, I just woke up."

"You sound sick, I'm coming over!"

And then he hung up.

You sighed and plopped down onto your pillows, making your head hurt even worse. You sat back up and attempted getting off the bed, but failed as you fell to the ground. You got back up and laid down on the foot of your bed, staring at the ceiling helplessly.

After several minutes of you staring into the white abyss that was your ceiling, you heard the doorbell ring.

You pushed yourself off the bed and held on to everything as you walked, until you finally got downstairs and to the front door. You opened it and leaned against it as you looked at Felix, your legs visibly shaking.

He gasped and picked you up gently, bridal style, and set you on the couch.

"Why didn't you tell me it was hard for you to walk? You could've texted me." He said, putting a hand to your forehead. "You're literally burning up."

He took his hoodie off and put his hand on the small of your back, helping you sit up.

"Put this on. It'll help you sweat out your fever."

He put his hoodie over your head and helped you put your arms in the sleeves, then he laid you back down.

"I don't wanna make your hoody gross." You whispered.

"Baby, you're not gonna make it gross." He smiled, tucking a piece of hair behind your ear.

He turned the tv on and put it on your favorite cartoon, making you smile, then he went into the kitchen. Several minutes later, he came back with a bowl of ramen and helped you sit up again.

You pouted. "I'm not hungry."

"You need to get something in your system."

You sighed, and just like last time you didn't feel well, he fed you.

"Where are you parents, Y/N?"

"I don't know, probably on business in Busan or Gwangju." You shrugged. "Felix, I don't wanna get you sick."

"I would rather get sick and be with you all day than be well and not be with you."

"Gosh, I don't deserve you."

He pulled you closer to him and rested his head on top of yours. We watched cartoons and talked for a couple hours or so, then your head started pounding again.

"Lix?"

"Hm?"

"My head hurts."

"Do you want some ibuprofen?"

"Please."

He quickly got some from the kitchen and gave you some water, helping you sit up so you could take the medicine.

"Do you wanna go take a bath or something?" Felix asked.

"Do I smell gross?" You smiled.

He chuckled and helped you to your feet.

"No, but I think a warm bath might help you feel a little bit better."

He helped you up the stairs and to your bathroom, where he made your water perfect and put a perfect amount of bubbles in it.

"Will you stay in my bedroom?" You asked.

Felix looked at you and kissed your forehead.

"Of course."

He left and you got in the bath, and Felix was right, it was definitely relaxing. After about thirty minutes, you got out and wrapped yourself in a towel, stepping out of the bathroom and into your bedroom.

"Nope, I'm drying your hair." Felix said, gently pushing you back into the bathroom.

He picked you up and sat you on the counter, getting the blow dryer out and turning it on. As he did it, he gently brushed your hair as well, and soon, he was done.

You went into your room and quickly changed into some comfortable clothes, laying on your bed. Felix sat on the edge of it and kissed your forehead.

"I'll go home and let you rest, but I'll call every two hours or so to see how you're doing. Call me if you need anything."

You nodded and weakly smiled up at him.

"I love you, princess."

"I love you too, Lix."

After several hours of sleeping, you woke up and checked your phone, seeing it was ten p.m. You sighed and went through your notifications, seeing a few missed calls from Felix, and then a text.

Felix: You're probably sleeping, so I'll leave you be. I love you<3

You smiled and called him, and it picked up after one ring.

"Hello?"

Your heart dropped to your stomach when you heard a female voice on the line, one that sounded familiar, but you couldn't put your finger on it.

"Um, who is this?" You asked.

"Felix's girlfriend, who is this?"

"I'm his girlfriend. Where's Felix?"

"Laying next to me."

"Why do you have his phone?"

"He's asleep next to me, stupid."

"No, he's not. Give Felix his phone-"

She hung up, cutting you off.

You laid back on your pillows, feeling your heart beat at a rapid pace. You turned to your side and curled into a ball as you started to cry.

What was happening?

-