ninenteen.

As you looked in the mirror the next morning, you nearly gasped at the sight. Your eyes were super red and puffy, your lips were slightly swollen from sleep, and you looked really pale.

Sighing, you got into the shower and started crying again. You were far too stressed about the whole situation from last night, but you couldn't help it; you didn't want to lose Felix.

You got out of the shower and changed into a cute outfit, drying your hair, then you went downstairs.

"Y/N?" Your dad questioned once you walked into the kitchen.

"Yeah?"

"Were you crying?"

You looked at him and he immediately got up to hug you, letting you sob into his shirt.

"What happened?"

"I called Felix last night, and a girl picked up, saying she was Felix's girlfriend."

"He might've gone somewhere and forgot his phone, and maybe some girl was trying to mess with you." He reasoned.

"I don't know," you whispered. "I feel broken."

"Felix loves you, and he wouldn't do anything to purposely hurt you."

"I know. I just don't know what to do."

You wiped under your eyes before getting out of your car, putting on a happy persona. You walked through the door and Felix joined your side immediately, grabbing your hand.

"Hi, baby."

"Hey Lix." You smiled up at him.

"Do you feel better?"

"Yeah." No.

"I'm glad." He paused and kissed your hand. "I have someone I want you to meet today."

"Really?"

"Yep. You remember Chan right, my best friend from Australia?"

"Of course."

"He came down last night and he's visiting for a while. He's so excited to meet you, it's kind of adorable." He chuckled.

"I'm so excited! Are we gonna go do something?"

"I was actually thinking about getting some food and going to this one spot where the stars are super pretty."

"Sounds romantic. Are you gonna confess your love for him?" You joked, smiling.

"Definitely." He rolled his eyes playfully and kissed your temple. "Lets go to class."

When you got home that day, you dropped your bag at the front door and plopped onto the couch, sobbing into the couch cushions.

"Woah, what happened?" Your moms voice rang from behind you.

"Did dad not tell you?" You whined.

"No?"

"Some girl answered Felix's phone last night saying she was his girlfriend." You mumbled.

"I'm sure it's just a misunderstanding. Felix really loves you."

"You say that, but what if it's not a misunderstanding?" You sat up and hugged your knees.

"Then you talk to him about it and figure things out." She said, checking her watch. "Your father and I have business in Changwon, we can't miss it. I'm so sorry, but we have to leave. We love you."

"I love you guys, too."

Your dad ran into the living room with a rice cake shoved in his mouth, and he patted your head on his way out, and your mom left you with a kiss on the cheek. As soon as the door shut again, the sobbing continued.

You were a mess and you couldn't control it. You started to head to the kitchen when the doorbell rang. Not thinking about it, you opened the door and saw Felix and another boy.

You quickly turned around and wiped your eyes, then you smiled and let them in.

"Y/N, this is Chan. Chan, this is Y/N." Felix said slowly, trying to read you.

"It's very nice to meet you," you smiled and took his hand that he was holding out. "I've heard a lot about you."

"As well. I've heard so much about you I feel like we've been friends for years." He laughed.

You looked at Felix and smiled weakly at him. "I'll grab my stuff."

You tried pushing passed him, but Felix grabbed your wrist and turned you to face him.

"Why were you crying?"

"I wasn't."

"Yes you were, Y/N-"

"Felix, lets just have a fun night, okay?" You said, gently pulling out of his grip.

"Hey, Chan-"

"I got it." Chan smiled and walked out, getting the hint.

Felix looked at you again. "Baby, what's wrong?"

You looked at Felix and couldn't help it. Your eyes started to water and you had to look at the ceiling so the tears wouldn't fall.

"Some girl answered your phone last night, Lix, saying she was your girlfriend and that you were sleeping with her. I trust you I do, I just, I get scared-"

He cut you off by pulling you into him, one hand on your back, the other holding your head to his chest as you cried.

"I was with Chan last night, all night, Y/N. You can even ask him, we took pictures on my phone, so I'm not sure how a girl answered it. You have nothing to worry about, you're all I need."

"I got really worried." You whispered.

"I'm sure you did, but we'll figure out what happened, I promise."

"Okay."

You pulled back and wiped your eyes. He grabbed your face and kissed your cheek.

"Lets go."

-