twenty eight.

"Nari-"

"I mean, what if crazy saesangs attack you-"

"Nari-"

"What if someone threatens Felix, or you, or the rest of the guys-"

"Nari!" You grabbed her shoulders, making her look at you. "I'm protected by the company and Felix."

"You need home security." She groaned, laying back on your bed.

"You've watched way too many dramas."

"Have not! I'm simply taking your safety into consideration."

"You're right, and I appreciate you for that."

"How are you protected by the company?"

"JYP likes me, apparently. I talked with him when I went yesterday, and Felix told me that after I had left, JYP went to their practice room and started complimenting me." You chuckled. "He even told Felix to never break my heart."

"Well look at you, all fond of by higher ups and what not."

You shrugged and patted her on the thigh as you got up. "It's not a big deal."

"Your boyfriend is an idol, and his boss loves you, oh my- you could be an idol!"

"Nope, not for me. Plus, I love my job."

She pouted and got up, following you into the kitchen. "I'm hungry." She whined.

"Then eat something."

"Buy me something." She grinned.

"Have you forgotten that I'm a year older than you?"

Her jaw dropped. "You're not that much older than me!"

"If you want me to buy you food, I am." You smiled.

"Fine." She took a deep breath. "Y/N, will you please buy me food?"

You smiled. "Yes I will."

After you ate, Nari went home and you laid on the couch, watching your favorite K-drama and when your phone started ringing, you groggily picked up.

"Hello?" You mumbled.

"Did I wake you up?" Felix's voice said on the other end.

"No, but I must've been drifting off. What's up?" You asked.

"Do you want to come over to the dorm? It's really close to your apartment."

"Yeah, I'll be there soon."

"Okay. I love you~" Felix cooed.

"I love you too, you dork."

You hung up and went to your bedroom, packing a small bag just in case, along with the rest of your stuff, then you headed out.

Once you pulled up to the dorm, you put on a mask, just to be safe, and headed up to the door. You knocked and an excited Felix opened the door, pulling you into a hug and shutting the door.

"Y/N!" Chan yelled, hugging you as well.

"Hi, Chan." You chuckled, pulling your mask down.

Jeongin jumped excitedly. "Y/N's here!"

"Good to see you too, Jeongin."

"Guys, Y/N's here!" Changbin yelled.

Then all chaos broke loose as four other boys rushed down the hallway at once, tackling you once they saw you.

"We missed you!" Seungmin smiled. "And you have to show us those baby pictures of Felix."

"I brought them." You chuckled.

Felix gave you a look of betrayal. "Seriously? Y/N?

You got up off the floor and ruffled Felix's hair as you sat on the couch. You sat there for a while and went through the beloved baby pictures of Felix, and eventually started watching a movie.

Felix was next to you, and he made you smile when he wrapped his arms around your waist and leaned his head on your shoulder.

"It's my job to cuddle into you like that, Lix."

"Well, I wanted to cuddle you." He smiled, moving so his head was in your lap. "And I love you."

"I love you too."

He leaned up and kissed you, gently and tenderly, all his love poured into that kiss.

"You're the best thing that's ever happened to me, Felix." You whispered.

He cupped your cheek, wiping his thumb across it lovingly. "You're the best thing that's happened to me too."

~end~

-