five.

You woke up the next morning and stretched, realizing that there was a pillow under your head instead of Felix. You put your slippers on and ran downstairs as fast as possible.

"Where's Felix?" You yelled, running into the kitchen.

Your mom looked at you. "He went home last night, sweetie."

"But he left you something on the coffee table." Your dad added.

You slowly walked over to the table and picked up a sticky note.

Y/N,
Sorry I had to leave, my mom wanted me home for dinner. I want you to rest well, drink water, and eat well, so you don't see things again. By the way, you're adorable when you sleep:)
Love, Felix<3

You smiled at the note and went to the kitchen, grabbing the health drink Felix got you, and you sat at the table with your parents and started eating.

"Felix told us you had an episode last night."

You mom was careful with her words, like she would break you if she was too blunt. You swallowed your food and looked at your arms.

"It was nothing."

"He was really worried about you, Y/N. He skipped school to see you because you didn't feel well." Your dad stated. "He's a good boy, and you're very lucky to have him in your life."

"I know. I'm extremely lucky."

"Mina. Stop talking about Felix, or I'm going to lose my mind. Literally." You groaned.

"I'm sorry, he's so just-" She hummed to make her point.

"Stop talking about him like he's a five course meal. He's a person with feelings and I'm sure he doesn't want you to lick your lips at him."

"You can't tell me that he's not cute-"

You looked at her and curt her off. "Trust me, I know, he's very cute."

You had one last thing to get on your moms grocery list, and it had to be on the top shelf. You got up on your tiptoes and reached, but you were no where near reaching it. Then you felt a body behind you and they grabbed the item for you.

"Here you go, Y/N." Felix beamed.

You smiled as you turned to him. "Hi Felix."

He looked at Mina and he shrunk back a little bit. She walked forward and smirked, grabbing his shirt.

"Hey!" You yanked her hands away from him. "Stop trying to jump him."

She scoffed and took a few steps back. "Why are you being so protective of him?"

You sighed. "Because no one deserves to be attacked like that. Especially Felix."

You walked away, towards the register and paid for your things, Felix next to you the whole time. You walked out and he took some of the bags from your hands.

"I'm sorry I snapped like that." You mumbled.

"It's okay. I love how you stand up for other people."

You looked over at him, smiling like an idiot at how cute and sweet he was.

"Is she always like that?" He asked.

"Mina's boy crazy. She always has been, but something must've happened in Thailand, because she's obsessed now. I've never seen her force herself onto anyone like that." You told him.

He nodded. "Sorry I had to leave last night. I really didn't want to leave without telling you."

"It's okay, I understand."

"By the way, my mom and dad want to meet you." He smiled.

You looked over at him with wide eyes.

"Really?" You asked, and he nodded. "When?"

"Are you free tomorrow?" He asked.

"Yeah, I am."

You got to your house and Felix helped you bring everything inside. He said hi to your parents, then you both headed for the door.

"Bye, Y/N."

"Bye, Felix. I'll see you tomorrow."

-