sixteen.

Monday morning, you threw on some black jeans and a pink sweater, then you slipped on your shoes.

"Can we pull this off?" You asked Felix, turning around.

He nodded happily. "Of course we can."

"What if girls try to get all," you paused and moved your hands around. "Touchy with you."

He tilted his head and walked over to you, cupping your cheeks to kiss you. "I won't let them touch me. Only you are allowed to touch me, Y/N. Plus, it won't even be for that long if it works out like we hope it does."

You nodded and grabbed your things while Felix grabbed his, then you headed off.

You took a deep breath as you got out of the car and headed inside.

"We just need to act like we're fighting." Felix whispered.

You nodded and crossed your arms over your chest as Felix put his hands in his hoody pocket. You walked to your locker and you pretended to put something in it, slamming it shut and leaning against it to look at Felix. He tried grabbing your hand, but you jerked away from him.

"Why are you being like this?!" He said, a bit loud to catch attention.

"I don't know, Felix! You tell me. What did you do to make me so mad?"

"I don't know, Y/N!"

"You didn't answer my calls for the past two days, you didn't text me, and then you expect me to come pick you up and give you a ride to school?!"

"I was busy, I'm sorry. I didn't have service where I was, so I couldn't contact you!"

"You should have told me that you wouldn't have service, that way I wouldn't worry so much."

Felix crossed his arms and pretended to be as angry as possible. "If you're gonna be like this, we're done. I don't want a girlfriend that's going to gripe at me for not being able to text her."

"Good. I need a boyfriend that will tell me when he'll be out and can't talk to me!"

Felix scoffed and walked off, so you walked to the bathroom to wait until first bell rang. Shortly after, two girls walked in and got next to you, looking at you in the mirror.

"You and Felix really got into it." Mina smirked.

You shrugged. "Yeah, I guess we did."

"Why don't you sit with us at lunch," Sori suggested, eyeing you through the mirror. "Maybe you and Dae can reunite?"

You nodded. "Sure."

On your way to lunch, you texted Felix.

You: It's working perfectly, they told me I could sit with them at lunch so Dae and I could 'reunite'.

Felix: Good. Just remember to not let them get into your head. I love you.

me: I love you, too.

You put your phone in your pocket and walked into the cafeteria. You made eye contact with Felix and glared at him as he rolled his eyes, making the fake break up more believable.

You walked over to Mina and sat down, and Dae immediately came to your side and put his hand on your thigh; you had to force yourself not to slap him.

"I've been waiting for you and Felix to break up for so long." He whispered in your ear.

"I bet you have." You shot back, starting to put the plan in motion.

Dae grabbed your face. "What is that supposed to mean?"

"It means," you started, pushing his hand away. "You're the most narcissistic person I've ever met that wants me to be damaged forever. You want me to remember what you did to me and be sad about it for the rest of my life, because that's how you are, Dae. You have to make me feel bad, so that you can take your mind off of your own insecurities."

He stared at you for a couple of seconds before moving away from you, keeping his eyes glued to his lap.

"And both of you, too." You said, looking at Mina and Sori. "You want to ruin mine and Felix's relationship because you can't have a successful relationship of your own, so you wanted to take mine away from me and take my boyfriend. Mina, the only reason you dated Dae, was to get at me. I'll admit, it did, because both of you stabbed me in the back, then tried to double team me. I'm not scared of you guys anymore. Sori, I bet Mina made a bet with you, that if you try to ruin my life that she'll be your best friend and get you everything you want, right?"

Sori nodded and started playing with her fingers.

"She lied. Once she got me and Felix apart, she was going to take him for herself and ditch you. She was never your real friend, but she saw that you wanted Felix as well, and she had the opportunity to make you one of her companions to help get her what she wanted. Now all of you look at me."

They all looked up at you and you crossed your arms.

"I'm not scared of people like you guys anymore, because in reality, you guys are just kids with insecurities, too. How does it feel to have your insecurities called out and targeted?"

"Bad." Mina whispered, and the other two agreed by nodding their heads.

"Exactly. So think about all those times you guys targeted me, even went through the trouble to trash my room in my house, to try and make a point. It was disrespectful and completely unnecessary. All of your attitudes really suck, and I have always respected you guys, but you never returned it."

You tapped the table as you finished speaking, then got up and started walking to the table Felix was at.

"Y/N." Sori called.

You turned around and looked at her, letting her know you were listening.

"We're sorry."

"Sometimes sorry isn't good enough. Most people aren't as forgiving and respectful as I am."

"You forgive us?" Dae asked.

"You did too much damage to be forgiven, but I'll still respect you."

And with that, you walked off and sat with Felix. He grabbed your hand and kissed it, still holding it afterwards.

"So?"

You told him everything that happened and everything you said, and he smiled at you when you finished.

"You did really good." He whispered.

"You think I got through to them?" You asked.

You looked over and you found that they weren't even sitting together anymore. All three of them were scattered around the cafeteria with their friends.

"You definitely got through to them." He chuckled. "I'm sorry for yelling at you this morning, it was just part of the plan."

You smiled. "I know."

"How about we go out to dinner this weekend as a celebration?"

You smiled even bigger and nodded. "I'd love that."

-