twenty

Felix parked at the restaurant he planned on. It wasn't super fancy but it was definitely packed. The three of you got out and Felix instinctively grabbed your hand, and Chan started smiling.

"What?" Felix asked.

"I've never seen this soft side of you." Chan chuckled. "It's adorable that you're so protective of her."

You walked in and got your table, ordering your drinks after you sat down.

"So Y/N, how has Felix been treating you?" Chan asked.

"Very good." You smiled. "He definitely put my pieces back together."

"How's that?"

You smiled nervously. "I had a really abusive ex boyfriend, mentally and emotionally- not physically. Felix has helped me through that trauma and experienced some with me."

"I'm glad he's been good to you, Y/N." Chan smiled, looking at the ring on your left hand, then the one on Felix's. "Wait a second."

"Promise rings." Felix jumped in.

"Oh okay." Chan sighed. "Not that I wouldn't be happy for you guys, Felix just never said anything."

"We understand. Our parents went there, too." Felix laughed.

"Though," you smiled at Felix. "We did tell each other they were place holders for now."

"So, you guys are really serious?"

Felix looked at you and kissed your cheek. "Yeah." He said, and you nodded in agreement.

"I'm so happy for you man, and you too, Y/N You guys are the cutest."

Your drinks came and your waiter set them down in front of you. You took a sip of your water and slowly swallowed, thinking it tasted odd, but the second sip tasted just fine, so you brushed it off.

You ordered your food and it came shortly after you did so.

"What about you Chan, anyone special at home?" You asked.

"No, I've been really focused on college, I'm just on break right now and that's why I came down."

"You're in college?" You asked, and he nodded. "How old are you?"

"Twenty one. Did Felix never tell you?"

"No, he just told me about you, not how old you were or anything. So, you were an upperclassman when you became friends with Felix?"

"Yeah. He was super shy at first, and I protected him from all the bullies." Chan laughed.

"Oh whatever." Felix rolled his eyes playfully.

You smiled with them. "I'm glad you guys get to see each other after a while."

"Do you have any friends that you miss?" Chan asked.

"Nari. She was my best friend in H/C. We keep in touch almost every other day though."

"Why don't you go see her?" Felix asked.

You shrugged. "I never have the time, and I'm sure my parents would throw a fit if I was alone on a plane."

"Who said you'd go alone?" Felix and Chan said.

You smiled. "I- well, I guess I don't have to."

"We'll go with you. We can ask our families and start planning tomorrow." Chan said, and Felix grabbed your hand.

"Okay, sounds great!"

After you ate, Felix drove you to the place where he said the stars were super pretty. As you walked to a little platform to sit down, you leaned into Felix.

"This would be a great time to confess your love for Chan." You giggled.

Felix laughed jokingly. "You're so funny."

"Tell me about it, Lix."

You all sat down, and you laid your head in Felix's lap to look up, but all you saw was him looking down at you.

"Your big head is in my way, freckles." You smiled.

He laughed and bent down, kissing you gently on the lips.

"Get a room." Chan groaned jokingly.

You didn't take your eyes off of the stars. "This is really fun, and I'm really glad I got to meet you, Chan."

"I'm glad I got to meet you, too. I mean, you will be my sister-in-law one day." Chan laughed.

"Hey!" Felix chuckled, his cheeks a cute shade of pink that you could see, even in the dark.

"Hey, I forgot my phone in the car." You said as you got up. "I'll be right back."

"We'll go with." Felix insisted.

"Lix, I'm good. Visit with Chan."

He pouted, but gave in.

As you made your way up the path to the car, you started getting light headed and dizzy. you leaned onto a nearby tree and tried to focus your vision, but that opportunity was long gone.

You took a deep breath, trying to calm yourself down, but that was rudely interrupted by a hand on your mouth and an arm around your neck.

"If you scream, I'll kill you right here. Do you understand?"

You nodded, your tears soaking into the persons gloves on their hands.

Then you blacked out.

Underneath the stars, Felix was getting worried. "Y/N's been gone for like ten minutes."

"She might've gotten distracted and sat in the car for a bit. I'm sure she's fine." Chan replied.

Him and Chan waited for five more minutes, but then Felix got anxious and got up.

"Let's go check on her."

Chan complied and followed. Once they got to the car, Felix's heart dropped. You weren't there, and he knew you wouldn't just walk off randomly. Felix picked up his phone and called you, but you didn't answer.

"Somethings wrong, Chan. She wouldn't just leave."

-