End.

"My ass hurts," Jimin said as they walked. The casual attitude he held through saying it was what made Jungkook chuckle.

"Where'd that come from?" he asked, receiving only a shrug. His eyes stayed on the older. That was his. That personality, that attitude, that uncensored mouth, those parallelogram-shaped eyes. It was all his. "Do you want me to carry you?"

Jimin glanced at his boyfriend, suspicious more than considering of the idea. "Are you serious? You're not going to run away if I agree to it?"

"Ew, running."

Jimin smiled. "Okay." The pain wasn't agonizing, and he could easily deal with it throughout the day, but he wasn't letting this opportunity pass.

Jungkook crouched down, having to go far because Jimin stood only a short 175 centimeters and, in his condition, lacked any jumping ability. The shorter stepped back to get behind the taller. He was just about to put his hands on Jungkook's shoulder when said male spun around and threw his arms around Jimin's waist, standing and taking his boyfriend with him despite the squirming Jimin was so good at.

"Jungkook!" that same struggling male shouted. "What if someone-" He cut himself off with a good-humored laugh. It didn't matter what someone saw anymore; it didn't matter what someone thought, or what someone knew.

The younger began walking again. To lighten the weight over his right shoulder, he brought his right arm around Jimin's thighs and his left hand up to lay softly on the ass he had a great view of. Then, to his own ass, a slap was made.

"Hey!" Jungkook cried out, cackling after. "What if I'd dropped you?"

The older, being sick of his arms dangling, put one through the space between Jungkook's back and book bag. His other arm went around the bag so he could hold on securely. It wouldn't help lessen the pain if he were to fall, no, but it made him more comfortable. "I trust you," he responded. "You'd make me the first priority if you lost your balance, right?"

"Sure." He was pinched. "Yes, absolutely I would."

Jimin giggled, taking in the moment. He could tell by their exchanges, by the way he was treated, by the way Jungkook looked at him. Jungkook wasn't done with him yet. It would be fine for Jimin. As long as he wasn't done, he'd be okay. He'd be okay until Jungkook was done.

"Do you think we're an ulzzang couple?" Jimin asked. He leaned his head against the book bag as he looked at the street they headed down. A car passed. His smile wasn't disturbed.

Jungkook gave a brief hum of thought. "As long as you're in the picture, anything could be ulzzang."

"Aww."

The older closed his eyes, just felt. He'd never been so happy before. He'd never been so stress-free. The only thing that could really stress him out right then was losing that happiness he'd achieved, losing Jungkook, losing all the confidence he'd gained so suddenly. Was that a side-effect of being with someone? Was that why Jungkook was always so confident?

That last thought reminded him of earlier; how Jungkook had been shy in the bathroom. Jimin wasn't straight anymore; he was straight-forward.

"Why won't you let me see you naked?"

Jungkook almost tripped. "Huh?"

"This morning," Jimin said, as casually as if he were talking about his day. "You wouldn't let me look down-- you wouldn't even let me touch you." There was no response from the male carrying him, and so he went on. "And then you acted really strange when you saw me without clothes... Am I unappealing to look at?"