Chapter 13 Aliens In Acradia?!

Jim's POV:
(Written by @Mad_Be_Green)

PLEASE READ: Guys this chapter took me forever to write because I had to make sure to get every piece of the wording correct. So please consider to vote and comment... also this is a longer then usual chapter so enjoy:
Wait! Sorry one more thing: DONT READ UNLESS YOU HAVE WATCHED SEASON ONE OF 3 Below!!!!!!

I would say I didn't sleep well. But I wouldn't say I slept good either. My mom forced me to take a break from Trollhunting, and just rest. Apparently James and his buddies are hiding in the Janus Order. I should listen to my mother more often.

I locked myself in my room, threw a blanket over me, and fell right asleep on the floor. I had the weirdest dream. And when I say weird... I mean it. I have seen a lot of weird stuff in my life... but this.... this is totally new. It seems like I had lived the dream before. But lost my memory. You know what? I'll stop talking right now and tell you about it.

So you all know the foreign exchange students from Cantaloup.... Cantaloupia Aja and Krel? Well... It all started in the forest late one night. I was chasing Porgon, a stinking Trickster Troll, when this happened; the troll tripped over a thing of metal. It was like a cylinder shaped metal bar. It was glowing blue. The troll picked it up and... somehow activated the thing. I had no clue what happened for I have never seen such a thing in troll history. I raised my shield as the troll vanished in a flash of blue light.

"Well that Porgon guy sure knows how to make an exit," Toby said.

"Where did he go? He just... vanished," I explained.

That wasn't the weird part though. The weird part was after I went to bed. When I woke up in the morning, my alarm clock went off with the same song as yesterday. I yawned and went down stairs. My mom was eating a bowl of cereal... just like yesterday...

"Running late again mom?" I asked. She looked up from her cereal.

"Again?" She asked.

"Yeah... like yesterday?" I said, walking over to the fridge.

"Jim... I didn't have work yesterday. Are you feeling alright?" She questioned.

Um... okay. Now I'm as confused as heck. I didn't know what to say. I could've sworn it was yesterday that she was running late.... but... what if.... no! That would be crazy... what if the troll pressed that metal bar and somehow made me go back in time. But it doesn't make sense because no one remembers but me.

"Uhhh... nope. All good," I managed to say.

"Great," She said standing up. "Do you need me to drop you and your friends off at the Science fair today?" I remember her asking that same question yesterday!

"Uhhhh.... I think we're okay mom."

She smiled and cleared her dishes.
"I'll be back around six tonight, stay out of trouble."

Pleeeeeeaaaseeee.... like that's possible.

"I will," I lied.

I finished getting ready for the day. Then I went to the garage and opened it. Tobes and Claire were standing right in front of the garage door.

"Hey Jimbo!" Toby greeted.

"Hey Jim," Claire acknowledged.

"Hey," I said back.

"Lets go find Porgon. Are you ready for the fair?" Toby asked.

Okay I must be going crazy because he asked that same question yesterday... what is going on? Maybe if Porgon reset the time, then maybe he could be experiencing the same thing too. Maybe he could be back at the forest tonight... or like yesterday... the Science Fair....