Chapter 15 Daylight, Eclipse And Midnight

Jim's POV:
(Written by @Mad_Be_Green)

"She is trying her very best to prevent the Trollhunters from ever finding out her hiding spot and what she is secretly doing. Jim you must have gotten extremely close, otherwise she wouldn't have sent you back in time," Merlin said.

"Yeah, but that still doesn't explain why she would use the Eternal Night as a distraction," Claire said.

"Fair Claire, it wasn't merely a distraction. The Eternal Night was part of a bigger plan. Morgana and Morgouse must have planned this centuries ago. Yet I do not know all the things they are planning. But I have a hunch," The old wizard told the gang.

This all included Mary, Darcy, Claire, Tobes, Douxie... eww... Merlin, Eli, and Steve.

"Do tell," Douxie said.

I really disliked that boy from the very second I layed eyes on him. He was laying all over Claire and... Jim focus. I need to focus. Though I still don't understand why on this whole wide world Merlin would invite Douxi. Stupid Wizard. I didn't even know how he knew him. But I would assume he knew about Morgana and Gunmar... so no explaining needed.

"Gunmar and Morgana were the two troll's and sorceress whom have gone undefeated for centuries. The Eternal Night has been planned between Gunmar, Morgana, and Morgouse years and years ago. No troll, human, or wizard has been able to fully kill them. Even I wasn't able to stop Morgana. I did not know that Morgana's sister was alive. But Morgouse was placed in an eternal slumber by Morgana herself to hide her from ever being found. She believed that when the time was right, she will be awoken when needed. And hence that day was when the Eternal Night began. The Trollhunter's father is none other than a Changeling. After Jim's success of freeing Enrique from that place, the Changelings knew he would come back, so they decided to build a nursery. They hid it in the place in a location I do not know of. Since James is a changeling, he is loyal to Gunmar, so secretly he helped gather the bridge pieces to build Killahead, knowing your plans all along. There must have been a spy or something in Trollmarket. Because as we were shown today, Morgouse has been awake for a while now, and is more powerful that ever. The fact that she is able to take control over Mortals and send the Trollhunters back in time means she's growing stronger by the minute. In conclusion, Morgana and Gunmar were not supposed to be killed because many of my greatest Trollhunters have lost there life's by trying. So what makes it possible for Jim to kill them now, especially since he was human?"

"I was never destined to stay a human though because you knew they would think they would be unstoppable if you chose a human. So you turned me into a troll, the last thing they would expect," I said.

"Yes and no. That is one of the reasons I chose you, but I saw something in you that I never have seen in any other Trollhunter. Morgana and Gunmar were supposed to take over the world with the help of Morgouse, but since their plan failed with the death of Morgana and Gunmar, I would assume that Morgouse is outraged to hear of her sister's death. And now Jim... she wants revenge."

Merlin's words chilled me to the bone.

"We already know that they're hiding in the Janus Order. So all we have to do is create an army and strike. Humans, trolls, whomever is willing to help," I suggested.

"Jim... your father... the citizens of the whole world may not be on our side. Didn't you watch the broadcast all the way through?" Toby asked.

I shook my head.

"He lied about trolls saying they were monsters." Ouch.... everyone's eyes were on me. That wasn't what I expected at all.

"And to add to all of it... how is Jim supposed to kill Morgouse when Eclipse and Daylight only work on trolls?" Steve said.