A word . . .

Hi everyone!

I just felt like expressing some things because they've been sitting heavy on my heart.

For months, I was extremely excited about writing this story. Even though I got feedback from a very, very small number of people, I enjoyed writing every single chapter. Now, with 27 chapters published, this story comes to almost 70 000 words, which for comparison, is more than a John Green novel.

This book is the length of an actual book. Yet I'm going this for free, I'm not getting paid but at the same time, almost no one reads this.

I have invested hours upon hours of research, not to mention the actual writing, into this story. And it just hurts me to see that I'm doing this for no more than five people. I do appreciate even the small number, I love you all, but the commitment and effort are not equal to the validation and recognition.

Lately I've noticed a few people randomly commenting on the chapters but not voting on a single one. I mean, it takes less than a second of your time to click on that little start and bring the writer a lot of joy. I have no clue how many of the reads are actual readers when I have no feedback from them.

I also think that some people are unhappy with the decisions I made in the last few chapters and I suppose now even less people are going to read it.

Thank you for all the support I've received but I don't feel motivated to continue this story right now. I would love to but I put so much into this and I have stopped feeling like it's worth it.

I'd like to especially thank about three people, who have left quite a few lovely comments on this story. You know who you are and I really appreciate it.

I hope I can get back to writing this story because I had so much planned for Zarry in this verse. It'd be a shame if it all was in vain.

All the love.