Chapter 10

Nico's Pov:

"I love you." Will said.

The words kept on repeating in my head like a broken record. 

'I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you.' And so on.

I didn't believe it. It couldn't be true. I decided to act like I knew it.

"You know I can speak Italian, right?" I said.

"Uh... I figured it out after I did it." He replied, smiling and brushing his fingers through his beautiful blonde hair. "But your avoiding the question."

He wanted to know if I loved him back. And I did, I really did, and I was about to say it when something else happened.

The ultimate Solangelo shippers appeared in front of out bed. Our parents.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH NICO JUST SAY IT ALREADY!" Hades and Apollo screamed, but it was quiet enough so that only we could hear.

"I will if you leave. I know you can still watch us, I just feel uncomfortable with you here." I said.

They disappeared into thin air.

"Will." I said. He looked over to me. "I love you to."

Just as I said that Hades and Apollo appeared back in front of us.

And they started fangirling. Not only screaming, but they held hands and started jumping around in circles.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SOLANGELO IS CANON OH THE GODS AAAAAAAAHHHH!!" They both screamed.

Hades was the first to break the jumping, and he brushed the dust off of his clothes. "Apollo, we should go notify the other campers.

They left.

"Are we canon?" I asked.

"Only if you want it to be." He replied.

"Ok."

I didn't expect what happened next. He leaned down and kissed me. On the lips. It was about three seconds, and my first kiss.

He pulled away and saw my shocked face.

"Am I not a good kisser?" He asked.

"That was my first kiss." I replied.

"I'm glad I was the first."

Only a few seconds later we heard distant screams. It was a large group of people, and they were running towards us.

"It seems they know." Will said.

Annabeth's Pov:

"Percy, we have to hurry. The girl has most likely escaped already." Piper said.

"But the cake is going to go stale! And you should never waste blue food." He defended.

I took the cake away from him and put it in a container to save for later.

"Hey! Annabeth! I was eating that!" Percy said.

"Bro, Do you want to save the cake for later and go save Hazel or do you want to eat it now and she dies?" Jason said.

I heard a lot of screaming coming from the camp direction.

"OH MY GODS SOLANGELO IS FINALLY CANON!!" Leo screamed.

"How do you know that?" Piper asked, using a bit of charmspeak so Leo wouldn't lie.

"Well, based on how far we've walked it seems we're very far from camp. We can hear the screams, which means it's a large group of people. Most of the screams were female, which are most of the Solangelo shippers. There were a lot of male, but not as much as female. Nico gets bullied the most by males so it would make sense that there aren't as many. Solangelo were both in the infirmary, alone, and that gives them a lot of speaking time together. And based on the massive amount of godly presence with both dark and light, it seems Hades and Apollo appeared in the infirmary and watched it go down, then they went to tell the campers." Leo said.

Although Leo doesn't act like it, he's very smart.

"YASSSSSSSSSS FINALLY THANK YOU LEO THANK YOU GODS I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW! EEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPP!" Piper screamed.

"I didn't know you shipped Solangelo that much, Piper." Frank said. "But I really think we should focus on finding my girlfriend."

"Thank you Frank, lets go, I think I heard something." I said.

"Of course you heard something we were screaming!" Leo said.

"You know what I meant. Come on."

We started running, then about three or four minuets later Frank saw something.

"HAZEL!"

We all looked where he was pointing and started running. She was hung on a tree and she looked almost dead.

"Annabeth?" Percy asked.

"Percy, Leo and I will find and take the culprit down and to Chiron. You guys get Hazel down."

Will's Pov:

"She's almost dead." Nico said.

"What? How?" I replied.

"Looks like she's running out of oxygen..."

"Nico, they'll find her and save her."

"Wait... Three of them are helping her, the others must be going after the Hecate girl."

I grabbed Nico's hand. I still couldn't believe we were a couple.

"If they've already found her, she'll be ok."

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" A group of people ran into the infirmary, with Amber leading.

"WILL I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!" Amber shouted once she got over to me, then hugged me.

"Nico, you're smiling." I said.

"Ding ding ding! Solace got the answer right! I am smiling!" He laughed.

WHY IN HADES DOES HE HAVE TO BE SO CUTE???

"Schist! We can't throw you in the lake!" Amber shouted with disappointment.

"Looks like they've made it a tradition, but I'm too weak for it." Nico said to me, still smiling.

"It seems that way." I said. "You need some rest. I'll get these people out."

"Ok."

I screamed, loud. Like, really loud.

"OK EVERYONE WE NEED SOME ALONE TIME CAN YOU ALL LEAVE PLEASE AND THANK YOU!"

When they all left, I saw a note left on one of the beds. I walked over to it, and my eyes widened at what it said.

"Will? Will, what's wrong?" Nico asked.

"I-It's this note. It says that if I don't go meet this person at midnight tonight you'll die."