THEIR PLEAD

Third Person's POV

She smiled as she saw him. I knew that he'll come. Her eyes were just stuck on him while he's walking towards her. She slowly stood up from her sit without removing her grin. A tear almost fell from her eye not until he saw him with someone. The smile on her face faded that fast.

Lea's at his back. Bumaba ang tingin niya sa mga kamay nitong magka-hawak. Parang sinasaksak ang puso niya sa sobrang sakit. Sobrang sakit ng nararamdaman niya na parang mas gugustuhin mo na lamang maging manhid para wala nang maramdaman.

Umurong din ang mga luha niya na dapat ay kakawala sa mga mata nang dahil sa mga nakikita. Why is he with her? I thought kami lang ang mag-uusap? That's what Sam and Sab told me.

"I'm sorry. Although I don't want this because it might not be good for her, ah nalaman niya. She really wants to talk to you. And I think that's what we need."

Shall diverted her gaze then sighed while gritting her teeth. Akala niya masosolo niya si Aga. But no, the Lea Figueroa is with him.

Lea noticed that Shall is not agree with the idea that she's here. Kung tatanungin mo naman siya ay ayaw niya rin kung hindi lamang kailangan. Who would talk to a person who almost kill your daughter? Who almost steal your man? Who almost ruin everything? Well, titiisin niya. Dahil gusto na niyang lumagay sa payapa. She's already seeking for a peaceful life, and she knows that this could be one of the answers.

"Let's sit down?"

Aga suggested so Lea's gaze went to him. Lea nodded then walked near Shall who's already at the table and still standing from her seat. She noticed na nakatingin ito sa kamay nila kanina. She doesn't care even she knows that the woman is hurtin  because she wants to slap her with the truth. And if she's going to have an evil plan again? She will really face the old Lea na walang sinasanto. It's not that she wants Shall to feel the pain but to open its mind that this is what the faith wants; that sometimes it'll slip in our hand to look for the one that we really deserve.

Honestly, we shouldn't look for someone better and something better because if we really deserve it? We'll have it at the right time. Just believe and don't lose hope. Accept everything that happened and don't cry over the spilt milk. God will serve you what you deserve, mabilis lang talaga tayong mainip.

"Ikaw ang may gawa 'non sa anak ko 'di ba?"

Lea uttered as soon as they sat on their chair without even waiting for the food to be served. Tumingin naman sa kanya ni Shall. Bahagyang kumunot ang noo nito. She felt that Aga tightened the grip on her hand so she gave him an assurance smile, that he has to trust her because she won't do anything wrong.

"What are you talking about?"

Shall responded, denying. Sinabi na kaya ni Aga?

Lea put her free hand on top of the table and looked at Shall straight to its eyes. And because Shall is Shall she raised her left eyebrow to her. And Lea being Lea...

"Don't worry, I expected that from you. Sino ba naman ang aamin sa kasalanan niya lalo na 'pag nabisto na? Actually, I'm not asking. Because I'm not that stupid para hindi malaman na ikaw 'yon. It's you, Shall. You're a murderer now?"