Chapter 26: Riphally

3 years later

"Aww! You're really going back to Philippines already? I'm gonna miss you so much, Kacy!" napangiti ako.

Sa loob ng 3 years na pananatili ko dito sa New York, I've made friends with some people. Lalo na itong si Riphally. She's a half American half British.

"Oh come on, you can visit there anytime you want Riri! Our house is always open for you! Oh? I remember Harold's going back there 3 months from now. Go with him!" tumalon ako at yumakap sa kaniya.

"Yeah! You're right!!" she giggled. After a minute, the door opened to show our another friend.

"Allison!" we shouted in unison. We ran into her and hug her.

"Hey hey! Be careful! My girlfriend's going to die because of your hugs!" we all laugh.

"You're overacting Lucio!" I said.

"Oh yeah." he just gave us a poker face look. "So, I'm gonna leave up here my girlfriend for your girly stuffs whatever. I'm gonna hang out with Harold downstairs. Baby.." hinigit niya si Allison and give her a smack kiss.

"So, you're really going home already?" Alli asked with a sad tone. Between us three, Allison is the most sweetest one that's why Lucio just love her that much.

"Yeah, but we're still going to see each other once I visit here again! We can do FaceTime, too. Or you can visit Philippines and stay in our house while you guys are there! Don't be saaad!" I clinged in her arm.

"Yeah!! Look at me, I'm very happy that she's leaving tomorrow!" we both look at Riphally. We know she's joking but I know this time what she said is sarcastic. Still, we laughed.

I look back at Alli. "Hey listen, you're still my cutest, sweetest, and lovable bestfriend slash sister."

"Ahuh? So what about me, Kacy?" she acted so sad and pitiful.

"Uhm, you're still my weirdest bestfriend slash sister also." I winked at her. Allison laughed beside me.

"Wow huh? Should I accept that as a compliment then?"

"Oh believe me Riri, you should." I said while laughing.

"Oh yeah, thank you then! But hey!!! Let's have a toss before you leave! For Kaitlin Tracy Delmarava Salvador!! My most beautiful sister of all! Cheers!" she said and then tinaas ang hawak niyang wine glass.

"Cheers!"

"For the moments that will forever be engraved in our hearts!! Cheers!" that's Allison.

"Cheers."

"And for the coming years that we are going to have and celebrate together! Cheers!" now that's me.

"Cheers!!!" and we drank our wines.

"Mrs. Jones. I have to be honest with you. Our facilities here, I think isn't enough to save Harold. I think it will be the best if you bring him already to states." kahit magang-maga pa ang mata ko sa kakaiyak ay di ko mapigilan ang maiyak ulit ngayon.

"Thank you, Doc." umalis na ang Doctor at naiwan kaming tatlo nina Tita Nazi dito sa labas ng kwarto ni Harold.

"Mom, stop crying please. We have to be strong for Kuya." hinihimas ko ang likod ni Tita Nazi habang nakayakap siya kay Lia.

"T-tita.. Lia's right. Kailangan natin magpakatatag for Harold. He needs your strength more than he's showing." I said. Ang makitang may umiiyak na magulang para sa anak niyang nag-aagaw buhay ay napakasakit tignan.

"To-tomorrow, agad-agad, let's transfer your Kuya. We'll take a flight to New York, may kakilala ako dung magaling na doctor sa tumors. I'm hoping he can help us." sabi ni Tita Nazi, na mas kalmado na ngayon.