Chapter 27: Bonding

7 months na akong nandito and somehow I enjoy here. Mom and Dad just visited me 5 days ago and now I'm alone again. In this house only, I feel alone.

Ate Sheena and I have FaceTime last night and I saw her stomach. It's big already. Next month ay manganganak na siya. Sobrang excited na nga siya. After din kasi manganak ni Ate Sheena ay ang kasal nila ni Kuya Tristan.

I'm so happy for her. She finally have her happy life she's waiting for. Finally...

To: Riri

Riri, can you come here at the house? I feel so bored!

Maya maya ay nagreply agad siya.

From: Riri

No problem, Kacy! I'm on my way, and by the way, Alli's with me.

To: Riri

That would be great! I'm waiting!

I opened the tv in the living room to watch some movies. Nagugutom ako kaya naman pumunta ako sa kitchen para magprepare ng makakain ko.

"Lady Kacy! Let me do that! Please stay at the living room and I'll just give you these pancakes." sabi ni Yaya Rose

"Um...okay." I said and then went back to the living room.

Just as I went back, saka naman dumating sina Riri.

"Hey giiiirl! You have new bodyguards, don't you? They haven't let us in not until the old bodyguard of yours appear in front of us to let us enter!" Riri said habang hinihimas ang noo niya na parang sobrang problemado.

"Hahaha I'll inform them next time. Come inside! Let's watch a movie!" I said.

"Sooo.. how's.. um. Harold?" parang nagdadalawang-isip niyang itanong yun.

Sa loob ng ilang months namin dito ni Harold ay nagkakamabutihan na rin sila ni Riphally. Dinala ko noon si Riphally sa hospital to meet Harold. Ang unang sinabi agad ni Riri ay: Oh my!! He's so cute!

"He's now great. Actually... tomorrow, he'll be discharge already!! And good thing you've remind me! Tita Nazi and Lia are inviting us to go to their house the next day after tomorrow. Game?" Tinaas-taas ko ang kilay ko.

"Game!!" they said in unison.

"Lady Kacy, the pancakes are ready. Do you also want some drinks?" si Yaya Rose.

"Just give me some iced tea please." Tumingin ako kay Riri at Alli. "What's for you guys?"

"Iced choco mocha if you have." si Riri

"Hey Alli?"

"Ah oh! I would much more likely to have some brewed coffee. I feel so tired right now." she said lazily.

Umalis na si Yaya Rose at ayun nga kaming tatlo ang naiwan. As usual, chismisan.

"So, how's you and Lucio, Alli?" I asked. Kumuha ako ng pancakes and offered them. Kumuha sila.

"Arghh!! I'm really really frustrated right now, Kacy!" she said but still, in a sweet tone. Hiw did she manage to do that? Sweet but angry?

"Why? What happened?" I asked again. I'm curious eh.

"Tomorrow's our 2nd anniversary and I don't know what to give him as a gift already. Guys!! I really need your help." she pouted kaya mas naging cute pa siya. Bestfriend ko talaga oh.

"You know what, Kacy? That's also the reason why we're on our way here already before you've even asked. You see, me too? I'm already stressed to think about what she can give. After all, I don't have a boyfriend so I have no idea. NBSB here." she rolled her eyes and crossed her hands.