Chapter 38: Hate

"You're totally a big asshole, Lyons! You should have called me that you guys are coming over!" I yelled at him.

I was so shocked nang paggising ko kaninang umaga ay may narinig akong maiingay na tao at pagtingin ko lang naman sa living room ay nandoon ang lima. Riphally while clinging into Harold's arms, Allison while drinking a cup of black coffee and Lucio resting his hand on Ali's shoulders, and ofcourse Lyons who's genuinely laughing with my Dad.

"Oh come on! It wouldn't turn out as a surprise if I told you before. Well, yeah, I don't miss you, Kacy." Riri said while grinning.

"I don't miss you, too you freaking Riribell!" I said and everyone chuckled. Ganito kami eh.

"Sweetheart, good to know you're already awake. They've been here for almost 1 hour waiting for you." sabi ni Mommy.

"Oh no, Tita. It's fine, good thing we have a good accomodator here, Tito Keifer." Allison with her sweet voice again.

"Oh? That's nice. Dad thank you."

"Thank me? Anak, you should atleast have taken a bath first before going down here. You're like a zombie." I pouted. Ang sama ni Dad.

"Oh no, Tito. We're used to that daughter of yours. Every morning, after rising up from the bed, it's only her being lazy to get up and fix herself. I don't know why I even turned out to be her best friend. I don't like her." I laughed. Totoo naman na tinatamad ako doon.

"Thank you, Riri. That's so nice of you to let me down in front of my parents."

"Okay na ang breakfast, Querrine!" sigaw ni Yaya Nona galing sa dining.

"Oh, you guys had a long travel. Come eat breakfast with us. Kait,sweetheart, mamaya ka na mag-ayos. Kumain ka muna, okay?"

"Yes, Mom." Everyone stood up and then walked to the kitchen following me. In the middle of our breakfast eating, Dad put a topic.

"How's being a soccer player, Lyons? Are you still playing?" asked Dad.

"I'm not a player of soccer anymore, Tito Keif. I decided to put on my focus in my work. But Lucio and I were playing with some of our former teammates sometimes, just to have some bonding and enjoyment." he said to Dad.

Dad and Lyons seemed to be close. Though noong unang pagkikita nila ni Dad sa New York ay medyo hindi sila nag-uusap. But since Dad is a fan of soccer, they got closer to each other. Ni hindi nga nagdalawang-isip man lamang si Dad na pumayag nang nagpaalam si Lyons na manliligaw sa akin.

"That's good. Lucio.." agad na tumingin si Lucio kay Dad.

"Yes,Tito?"

"Why don't we play some soccer game this weekend. That'd be nice. Harold, you should join, too."isa pang bago, close na rin si Dad kay Harold.

"Okay yan, Tito Keifer! Gaganahan ako niyan! I have a cheerleader beside me." agad naman siyang binatukan ni Riri.

"I'm not a cheerleader, you fool. Why are you thinking that way about me? I hate you."

"Oh? You're not a cheerleader but everytime we're playing, you are more than a cheerleader while wiggling your pompoms in the air shouting very loud while standing on the bleachers. Yeah, you're not a cheerleader." everyone laugh while Riri just pouted.

"Napakasama mo! I hate you" Riri yelled at him, at mas natawa kami dahil sa accent niya. Still a British accent kahit tagalog ang salita.

"I love you too!" at namula na naman si Riri.

"Hayst, I think I wanna go back to our college life, hon! I remember, we also used to tease each other like that!" Mom.

"Oh yeah? I don't want to? I remember each time you tease me, it will also come along with a punch, slap, or whatever. Plus I don't wanna go back to the stage where I'm fighting with your other wooer." Dad gasped.