Chapter 3-

I'm so excited that our Quidditch match is today, but I am a little nervous. Me and Harry are the Seekers, I don't think I'll be as fast as him, since this morning he and I got a Nimbus 2000. I'm not very good at flying a broom. I walked with Harry until we had to go to our teams.

"Well, good luck Harry." I said

"You too. Remember to watch out for the bludgers and the quaffle." he said

"Uh huh, and the Snitch. I would really like it if you wouldn't go easy on me!" I said

"Alright, I'll give it all I got." he said

"Me too." I said, hugging him.

"Hey, Potters, split up." My team captain said

"Fine." I snapped

"Bye." Harry said

"Yeah, bye." I waved

I walked towards the team, they were all looking at me venomously. I just rolled my eyes and walked past them, please be any person who's watching, protect me and Harry. I prayed. We all got on our brooms and started flying out to the field. I was put in front of Harry, then the balls were let loose. I so wish that Slytherin wouldn't play evil. I whispered to myself. Not soon after, the snitch was let out. Me and Harry chased after it, of course we were plummeting down after it. I ended up pulling up, because I didn't want to get smashed to smithereens.

Harry fell off his broom, I flew over to him and got off. I had to make sure he was alright, he looked really sick.

"Uh, Harry, are you alright?" I asked

He started to have gagging reflexes, then he coughed out the Snitch.

"GRIFFYNDOR WINS!" Professor Hooch said

I gave Harry a big hug and congratulating him on the win. I walked away soon after, trying to find, my team. I felt someone tugging on my arm, hard. I was pulled into a tent, and my team was around me.

"You let your brother win, didn't you?" Marcus said

"No." I said

"Then why did you pull up?" one of the other team members said

"Because I didn't want to hit the ground." I said

"Alright, then what about hugging him?" he asked

"He's my brother.. I can give him hugs when I want!" I said, leaving.

Marcus grabbed my arm again and started pulling me back.

"Let go Marcus! Let go!" I kept screaming

~~

Draco heard some screaming coming from the Slytherin tent. He decided to check it out, he saw Marcus holding onto Ava's arm. She was trying to pull away, he yelled at Marcus to let her go.

"Fine if you say so." he said and let go

Once he let go, Ava fell backwards and hit her head on the wooden fence. Her eyes started to bleed.