Chapter 13

I opened my eyes slowly, my eyes adjusting to the dim lighting. What we were in was moving side to side, creaking under the wood. I looked around and no one was there, but my arm hurt, really bad. I looked down and saw a jagged scar from the top of my forearm to just above my wrist. It wasn't there on accident, it was a swirling pattern. (I'll post a picture later.) It was throbbing bad, I stood up, I was in a broom cupboard. 'Oh good, still in the school.' I opened the door and saw long blonde hair I looked up and saw that it was Lucius Malfoy.

"Lucius?! Why're you here?" I asked

"I don't need you messing with my son. You're all he talks about lately. So I've placed a simple jinx on you. It was placed into your blood. My son will probably be able to counter it. But I suggest you don't tell him." He said, glaring at me.

"I can tell him what I want." I hissed

I ran off before he could get anymore words out. I found Madame Pomfrey and asked if she could get rid of the jinx. She tried her best to get rid of it, but nothing happened.

"I don't know what type of jinx it is, maybe Dumbledore could help." she said

I ran towards Dumbledore's office, and said Sherbert Lemon. The Griffin started to move and I climbed up the stairs, I found him tending to paperwork.

"Dumbledore, Lucius put a-" I said

"A jinx on you? I already know, come here, I will dispel it." He said

I walked over and he said something. My body began to feel fuzzy, then I blacked out, again.