Chapter 17- New DADA (Defense Against the Dark Arts) Teacher

Draco and I were walking together to our DADA class, Mister Moody was our teacher. What I heard was that he was responsible for putting Dark Witches and Wizards in Azkaban (not sure if that's how you spell it.) I was so excited, until he started talking about the Unforgivable Curses. I never answered one, he used the Imperious curse on a Tailless whip spider. Everyone started laughing when he threw her around the class room. I wasn't, it was absolutely horrible.

"Miss Potter!" Moody yelled across the room.

I snapped my head up, "Yes, sir." I said

"Come up here, along with Mister Neville." He said

I looked around nervously, then walked up there. He asked me what the second unforgivable curse was.

"I, uh.. um.." I began, wasn't really good at stating some things like that.

"The Cruciatus curse." Neville replied, I silently thanked him.

"So, Miss Potter, what is the Cruciatus curse?" He asked me

My throat had a big lump in it, "Uh.. it's the torture curse." I choked out.

Mostly, the kids started laughing at how high my voice sounded. He said it and did it to the poor spider. I backed away from it when I heard it's screams. STOP IT! STOP IT PLEASE! The spider would scream, but I was probably the only one who heard it. I tripped over a desk leg and fell back, eyes still on the spider. I kept backing away until my back was flat against the wall. Everyone was looking at me.

"STOP IT, DON'T YOU SEE IT'S BOTHERING THEM. STOP IT." Hermione yelled

When the screams stop, I hugged my knees to my chest and started crying. He asked Hermione what the last curse was. She didn't say it, almost crying.

"Avada Kedavra." He said, shooting the spider.

Green light illuminated around me, everyone saw it. I started to scream because it hurt so much. I heard an angry voice in my head, it was yelling directly at me.

HOW DOES IT FEEL? TO BE TORTURED BY A LIGHT? BY A CURSE?

"STOP IT, LEAVE ME ALONE." I pleaded.

"Get Professor Dumbledore now!" Moody yelled, coming over to me.

He lifted me up while I was still glowing green and screaming.

"Potter, come with me. You will clear the way for me." Moody said

"I'm coming too." Draco said

My vision was started getting blurry, my ears were ringing. The only sound that I could hear though, was that sickly scream.