Mi-Su is dead...

Preparing and explaining

After gathering: medicines, tablets, powdered milk for Amy, water, toothbrushes and more- ready for the ferry-, Dee left Thomas with Amy and went to explain to Mi-Su and Sasha. She knocked on Sasha's door, seeing Sasha peek through the hole in the door, and seconds later open it and pull Dee inside. They both sat at the table, and Dee began explaining. After maybe an hour of discussing points of view and theories, Dee stood up and tried to leave before Sasha grabbed her wrist and pulled her back down.

Sasha began to cry before she managed to stutter out, "Mi-M-Mi-Su is dead," Dee also started crying and embraced Sasha into a hug. Sasha pulled away and lead Dee upstairs, on the blood covered bed lay Mi-Su, her face, hands, and feet blue. Dee immediately ran back out the room not wanting to cause herself any more pain than she is already feeling. "Sasha, if you are okay then why was there blood and knives all around your house?" Dee asked sniffling, "A man broke in and tried to grab me so I stabbed him, he banged the mirror in pain leaving that handprint, and every time I tried to stab him I hit the bed, I only got him once in the ribs, he kidnapped me and Mi-Su just to lure you there, as soon as you entered he set us free," Dee was happy with the answer being thankful that at least one of her friends is alive. "I have to go or I'll miss the ferry, I'll miss you Sash," Dee wept "Miss you too Dee, If I make it out of this alive, I wanna travel the world," Dee gave a soft smile which Sasha returned before running back to Thomas and Amy. Once at the house, she packed all of the clothes Thomas had gathered and walked into the bedroom to see him and Amy cuddled up together on the carpet. "Thomas everything is ready the ferry is only 3 miles away, we can walk to the stables and take a carriage," Dee held Amy in a blanket as Thomas held her hand and they walked to the stables which were only a few minutes away. Once at the stables, they saw a white carriage waiting with three black horses pulling it ready to go. They boarded the carriage and sang Amy to sleep until they reached the ferry's dock. After being checked for identity and being warned of safety precautions, they boarded the ferry and found a bench that could fit the three of them, this would be a long ride.