First fight

Brats and fights

After being anxious for months on end, Amy's family could finally relax. Amy had finally shown her ego. Today was the second day of school, and after yesterdays terms of events, Amy needed an escort. Dee decided to contact Mark's parent to explain the situation that occurred the day previously, and ask for there opinion on the matter. Amy's new escort was none other than Mark's dad, Mr Edward's, who offered to take the role as Amy's escort after hearing about the event with Miss Finnegan. Mark was not happy his dad would be escorting Amy around all day but knew it was to keep her out of trouble. Due to yesterday, general Nelson had ordered all of Mark and Amy's classes to be together, so she always had a friend. With 20 minutes to spare, Amy made it to school and waited for Mark and Mr Edward's in the cafeteria. Since it was an all-boys military school, Amy was on the table by herself, until someone approached her. "Hi my names Sean, but please, call me Jack," He smiled, he seemed nice enough so Amy smiled back, "I'm Amy, I'm waiting for a friend, he's actually my only friend," Amy said whilst hanging her head in embarrassment. "Well, that's OK! You have 2 friends now," Amy motioned for Jack to sit with her. "So, who is this friend?" Jack asked in his thick Irish accent, "His names Mark, I'm sure you heard about the thing with Miss Finnegan,"Amy moaned as Jack laughed. "Yeah I heard, don't worry it's just because your new, and well, your the only girl out of 750 boys," They both giggled until Mark and his dad came and sat at the table. "Mark, wait, you know Amy?" Jack asked, "Yeah, she's my friend do you know her?" Mark replied. Amy was so happy, Mark and Jack knew each other. She couldn't have asked for more."Mark, Jack, do you wanna go to the park after school?" Amy asked. Mark looked pleadingly toward his dad and Jack just nodded. "Pardon me for disturbing the fun children but its two minutes until first class," Amy, Mark and Jack grabbed their things and headed off to class. Coincidentally, they all had the same schedules, apart from last class, in which Jack had close combat.

First class was with Mr Brown, once inside they all sat in a row and took out there stationary. Amy felt something on her neck, she turned around to see a boy throwing paper aeroplanes at her. Scrawled across the planes in messy slanted handwriting was: open it -with a wink emoji drawn next to it-. Amy opened the paper and began to read,

Dear Amy,

You are the worst thing to walk into this school since pineapple on pizza, do me a favour, and take yourself back to America,

From, Felix.

Amy read the note and handed it to Mark. Felix was an obnoxious blonde haired brat, he was 15, just a few months older than Mark, and almost a year older than Amy and Jack. Amy carefully scanned Mark's face as he read it, his eyebrows furrowing in confusion. Mark scanned the room until his eyes locked on Felix. Mark handed it to Jack who, shortly after reading it, ran to Mr Edward, Mark's dad, whilst pointing at Felix who had his tongue out. Mr Edwards grabbed Felix by the ear and took him into the corridor. Amy and Mark laughed uncontrollably, Jack lifted his finger to his mouth telling them to shush as Mr Brown started the lesson. Not long into the lesson, Felix returned with a detention slip in his hand.

Today's lesson wasn't much different from yesterdays, just finding research and learning the difference between self-defence and fighting due to anger. Felix, the brat he is, stood up and walked towards Amy and Mark. "I'll show you self defence," he laughed a smile inching it's way to his face. He lifted a fist and punched Jack straight in the face, his lip and nose bursting with blood. Amy, whose blood was boiling at this point, also stood up whilst Mr Edward and Mark attended to Jack. Amy rolled back her sleeves and walked further towards Felix, "You're gonna wish you never did that you Swedish brat," Amy spat clenching her fists ready to fight. "Now now children, that will be quite enough," Mr Brown said standing up from his desk. However before he managed to reach the scene, Amy threw a hard uppercut to Felix's eye knocking him to the floor. "DETENTION, TO THE GENERAL'S OFFICE NOW MISS NELSON!" Mr Brown ordered. Immediately, Amy ran at full speed toward the school doors and ran to the park which was just a few minutes away.