conviction

Palace prisoner and a run away rebel

"Signe come on, don't be like this, let's just go to the cafe and talk it out," Jack whined dragging Signe out the door. "No Jack, this needs privacy, do you want the whole school to know that I'M BASICALLY GONNA DIE!" Signe screamed getting agitated. Jack grabbed her wrist but she pulled away and ran back to the leather couch, sobbing once again. "Listen, Jack, I'm sorry, it's just, my mum, when I was ten, she was sentenced to death, by Queen Mika," Signe cried. "Signe I'm so sorry, I didn't know," Jack apologised sincerely. "No, it's not your fault, my mum tried to help Amy's cousin Parvana in a fight against Mr Kjellberg, and, well, Parvana was too weak, and my mum couldn't attend the fight, as Queen Mika had already seized her," Signe sobbed. "Signe, in the courtroom, Queen Mika herself will be and is the judge," Jack whispered trying to calm the mood. "Well, since that petty little princess will be convicting me, I should prepare for the worst, the best I could get is a maiden slave," Signe cried still flooding of tears. "I have a theory, but we need Amy or Mark to make it work," Jack whispered lowly. "Jack, Mark was kidnapped by a crazed Swedish maniac, and Amy has run away to diverge a plan she cannot carry out alone, we cannot help them, nor can they help us," Signe sighed. "Signe, I never took you for a stupid girl, but you sure are missing the biggest clue we have been given," Jack laughed sarcastically. "And what might that be Mr Detective?" Signe asked laughing. "Nurse Lacey was a relative of the Kjellberg's and was planning to kill Amy and Mark WHILST talking with Felix, AND Felix inherited the curse from QUEEN MIKA, who would probably want Mark held slave as he split the curse incidentally!" Jack screamed energetically."Wait, so, if you convince them you're guilty too, you can search the castle whilst I'm... getting convicted," Signe said depressingly as she remembered the purpose of this plan in the first place. "Jack, I'll be right back, I'm going to ask Mr Kjellberg if he knows anything about Mark and Amy," Signe said bounding toward the door and down the halls toward the headteacher's office. She knocked on the door and called out "Mr Kjellberg, can I speak with you?" He sighed and limped toward the door, "Yes, I need to speak with you actually Signe, it's urgent, take a seat," She sat in front of his desk and let out a deep sigh. "Signe, as you know, I was the owner of the Kjellberg curse before Mika and my son, Felix, Parvana Keelen, Amy's cousin, died in a battle against me, a battle of which I'm ashamed of, might I add," Mr Kjellberg sighed. "What is the point of this? To remind me of how you helped to kill my mother?" Signe screamed her voice getting louder by the second. "You know that I never wished for Anna to die, she put her faith in the wrong hands, Parvana was too weak to protect her," Mr Kjellberg added. "After all these years I have shut myself away from you so I didn't cause myself pain, please call me Hugo," Hugo Kjellberg whined. "I called you here today to explain the little information I have on your friends Mark and Amy, I'm sure your here for the same reason, Signe," He murmured guiltily. "But just so you know, Signe, I never wished for any of the past wars to take place, nor do I wish for any more," Mr Kjellberg -Hugo Kjellberg- stated. "What do you wish to tell me? I have a friend who is trying to prevent my death waiting in my dorm room," she said mopingly. "Amy has discovered the power of transferring the curse whilst still owning it, as she did to Mark, but even King Ethan is clueless of her whereabouts, all we know is she is in danger, and she is building an army," He sighed inhaling a deep breath. "As for Mark, he is a cleaning slave at the palace, and will become a level one knight, once he can be trusted not to kill any more people," Hugo said. "Who did he kill? why?!" Signe screamed. "They tried to get him to give information about the Keelens, and he killed Pamela Horton Kjellberg when she pushed him for answers, it was by his egos doing of course," Hugo stated. "I know that you are getting put on trial, I'm so so sorry Signe, this feud will end someday," Hugo replied waving goodbye as Signe left his office, Jack's theory might work...